Hello all y'all!! :)
How are you?! :) I hope excellent!! :) This week has been great!! :) We had a lot of great lessons and we just love our investigators (well they are really the Lord's :) ) SO much!! :) It is such a joy to teach them and see the positive changes they make in their lives as they truly draw closer to Christ! :) I LOVE it!! :)
This week we had Lorie (the one who was just baptized) come with us to TEACH one of our investigators Bro. Rushing!! :) And it was AMAZING!! :) She is super amazing and said the perfect things that he needed to hear!! :) It was so amazing!!! We loved it!! :) It was so wonderful too because she was able to help him work through some of his fears/nervousness about coming to church and other things and guess what??!... After months of teaching him... BROTHER RUSHING CAME TO CHURCH!!!! :) Woo hoo!!! :) And he REALLY liked it!! :) It was SOOO exciting!!! :) He is super amazing and really likes the Book of Mormon and everything we've been teaching (he has even stopped watching some movies that aren't as good and has gotten rid of all of his bad music and stuff!! How amazing is that??! We didn't even teach him about that and he started doing that and asking questions about if certain things were okay and what wasn't okay to listen to and watch!! :) I was in awe!! I love it!! :) The Spirit is completely working with him and he is becoming more and more sensitive to the things of the Spirit!!! :) I lOVE seeing that!! it's AMAZING!!! :) I love it!!! :) )
We also had a great lesson with Lorie and her kids! And her son (who's about 14) is AMAZING!! :) He's like a Joseph Smith! :) We taught about the Doctrine of Christ and the 5 steps and he was SO attentive and answered all the questions and jumped in when we asked who could remember the 5 steps?! It was sOOOO amazing to witness! :) He's amazing and we are super excited to start teaching him and her daughter more!! :) The church is SOOOO true!!! :) I love it!! :) I live it! I know it!!! :)
Oh! We also had the new trainers meeting which was way good!! :) I loved it!! We learned a lot of great things and recieved a lot of personal revelation for how to train and what to do for the new Elders and Sisters we will be training!! :) I LOVE Personal Revelation!! :) It is definitely one of my favorite things!! :) What a blessing!!!!! :) :) :) I'm so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who cares about us SO much and is willing and desires greatly to listen to and answer our prayers and POUR OUT personal revelation upon us as we seek to live worthy, listen, and act on it as we recieve it!! :) I have felt VERY blessed as I've seen His wonderful and amazing work through me in my life and ESPECIALLY on my mission!! :) It's a work of miracles!! :) I LOVE it!! :) The Church is TRUE!!! :) And I TRULY know and can TESTIFY that just as Sister Julie B. Beck says, "Revelation can come hour by hour and moment by moment as we do the right things." :) !! I've definitely seen this in my life and I am truly SOOO grateful for it!! :) I know that as we strive to live worthy of the Holy Ghost to be with us, seek for answers/personal revelation, and be willing to look/listen for it, WRITE it down, and ACT UPON it, that you WILL see the blessings of PERSONAL REVELATION FLOW into your life and will be a part of many 'personal miracles and inspirations' that will not only bless you and YOUR LIFE but also the LIVES of OTHERS!! :) This is a gospel truth!! :) I know it! :) and i LOVE it!! :)
I hope you all have a super blessed day and spiritual and wonderful week! Always remember the Lord loves you and ALL things are possible with Him and His strength, guidance, and direction!! :) "ASK and ye SHALL recieve, SEEK and ye SHALL find, KNOCK and it SHALL be opened unto YOU!!" :) In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. QofW: "Christ doesn't make UP the difference, He makes ALL the difference." -Brad Wilcox :)
ALSO... "We are not earning Heaven, we are learning Heaven. And heaven will not be heaven for those who have not chosen to be heavenly." -Brad Wilcox :) ("His Grace is Sufficient" <<INCREDIBLE talk!! :) )
Descriptions! :)
1. One of our favorite investigators!! :) Bro. Rushing!! :) (the one right in front of me :) )
2. Trainers Meeting!! :) (my favorite Sisters!!! Sister Pfister and Sister Ewell!! :) So much happiness and excited in ONE place!!! :) (we would LOVE to be a trio!!! :) ha)
3. Reunited again with my dear Sister Pfister!!! :) Ohhh how i missed her!!!!! :)
4. Pita Pit in Norman!!!! :) yay!!! With my past comp. Sister Smith!! :)
5. Our favorite family!! :) The Roysters!!! :) We lOVE them!! :) the oldest 2 are baptized and the youngest 2 are getting baptized! :)
6. The fun picture frame I made for Sister Ewell today for our 13 month mark on our missions!! :)
7. 13 Month Mark!! :) SO crazy!!! (time keeps on flying by!!!! aahh!! ha)
8. i LOVE this blanket!!!!!!!!! :) I wish it was for adults!!! I really wanted to get it!! :) ha
No comments:
Post a Comment