Hello!! :)
Today was an EXCELLENT week!! :) Sister Ewell and I treasured the rest of our blessed time together as companions in the field and then we headed to transfers this past Wednesday!! :) And guess what?! I LOVE my new 'daughter!!' :) ha Sister Freeman is AWESOME!! :) She is so cute and fun and an EXCELLENT missionary!! :) It is so fun getting to know her and see how well she strives to listen to and follow the Spirit!! :) She's amazing!! :) These groups of missionaries that keep coming out keep getting better and better!! :) And they are ALL SOOOO amazing!! :) It's amazing!! :) I love it!! :)
So I feel super blessed to be able to be companions with and train Sister Freeman! :) (Thank you for all of your prayers for her and I and everyone!! :) Y'all are the BEST!!! and GREATEST!! :) THANK YOU!!! :) ) We've had a lot of fun together and have been blessed with some pretty amazing lessons and experiences!! :) We've loved it!! :) Some of the highlights of the week are...
BRO. RUSHING CAME TO CHURCH!!!! ... AGAIN!! :) hah woo hoo!! :) He said he was sick and wasn't going to come and then HE CAME!! :) He is such a trickster and a jokester! :) ha but I love it! He is so great!! :) We've had some great lessons with him and he actually said he feels more comfortable with baptism after he went to church :) He's so awesome!! :) Please keep him in your prayers that he will continue to progress and have the desire to be baptized and follow through with that! :) Thank you!! :) He's amazing!!
Lorie is also doing great and we've been able to have a couple lessons with her kids! :) Pray that their hearts may be softened even more and that they will have a real interest in learning and being baptized into the true church! :) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!! :) They are such an AMAZING family and have tremendous potential!! :) I know (as well as y'all) that this gospel BLESSES FAMILIES!!!! IMMENSELY!! :) Heavenly Father loves ALL of His children and and has blessed us to come down and be with FAMILIES that we may each help and uplift and encourage one another in righteousness, that we may ALL make it back to live with Him again as an ETERNAL FAMILY!!! :) WOW!! What a BLESSING!!!! :) (Mosiah 2:41) :) <<I lOVE this scripture!! It is SO true!! :)
We've been blessed with a lot of other great experiences and blessings and are BOTH SOOO grateful to be out serving missions for our dear Heavenly Father!! :) We KNOW the gospel is TRUE!! :) We strive to LIVE it each day!! :) And we most definitely LOVE the gospel!!! :) Thank you for ALL of you that SHARE it and SHINE the LIGHT that so freely radiates from all of you that learn, embrace & live, and love the gospel!! :) I know Heavenly Father is very pleased and SOOO grateful for each one of us that strive to reach out and share the gospel!! :) even in the smallest of ways! :) Each effort makes a difference!! :) "Let your light so SHINE that others may glorify our Father which is in Heaven!!" (Matthew 5:16) :) SHINE the LIGHT!! :) The Lord loves you!! :) "If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15) We have been commanded to "Open our Mouths!" (D&C) and I PROMISE that as you do worthily and willingly, they WILL be FILLED!! I've definitely seen that in my own life and especially on a mission and KNOW that it can be and IS true for YOU too!! :) Try it! :) Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding! :) In ALL thy ways acknowlege Him and He WILL direct thy path!!" (Proverbs 3:5-6) :) I lOVE it!! :) And I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :) Thanks for ALL you do!!!! :) I KNOW the Lord loves you all SOOOOO much and is ALWAYS there fore you!! :) through the good and not as good times!! :) Always remember that and always remember to turn to Him!! :) He is ALWAYS there!! :) I KNOW that this is true!! :) It is true! :)
Have a blessed week and day!! :) And KNOW that I KNOW the Plan of Salvation is real!! :) It IS true!! :) It IS God's eternal and PERFECT plan for us to make it back to live with Him again!! :) I testify that this is true!! :) Jesus Christ provided and IS the way that all things are possible! :) He is the reason we can and WILL live again even after this life! :) He has broken the bands of death (Mosiah 15:8) and as we strive to learn, live, and love the gospel (doctrine) of Jesus Christ (which is faith, repentance, baptism/covenants, holy ghost, and endure to the end) we can and WILL make it back to live with our loving and all-knowing Heavenly Father again!! :) I so testify that this IS TRUE!! :) In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. QofW: "Some blessings come soon, some blessings come late, some don't come until heaven...but for those who EMBRACE the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." -Elder Holland :)
Descriptions! :)
1. cute little pups!!! :) i LOVE them!! :)
2. Olive Garden farewell lunch with Sister Ewell (and one of the AMAZING members that we love!! :) )
**TRANSFERS!!**
3. Trainers Meeting at Transfers! :) The Sister Trainers!! :) (Sister Smith, Sister Pfister, Sister Ewell, Sister Carlini, and the amazing Assistant to the President Elder Karl! :) ) **this was right before we met the new Sisters we would be training!! :)
4. Sister Ewell and I with our new "daughters!!" :) (Sister Freeman and Sister Young!! :) ) LOVE THEM!!!! They are both SO great!! :)
5. Sister Pfister and I with our new "daughters!! :) (her new comp. is Sister Moulton :) ) (Sister Wendel was with Sister Smith)
6. "Mission GENERATIONS" picture!! :) Me (grandma), Sister Pfister (daughter), Sister Moulton (granddaughter!) :)
7. Sister Pfister and I with Elder Gleave!! :)
8. Sister Freeman and I with Elder Curry! :)
9. District lunch when we got back in Lawton! :) (at Atlanta Bread of course! ha)
10. cute oven mitt at a members home! :) ha
11. Sister Freeman with her "WELCOME TO OKLAHOMA" sign!! :) (i love her!! She is so awesome!! :) )
12. my new OU blanket!!!! :) That I LOVE!! :) I was so excited to get one!! :)
13. Sign outside of the Methodist church! :) hahah I love Oklahoma!! :) so great!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment