Monday, February 11, 2013

"Let the Holy Spirit Guide..." :)

Hello Everyone!! :) 

Well this week has been INCREDIBLE!! :) I just LOVE the GOSPEL!! :) IT is SOOO TRUE!!! :) And makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!! :) I LOVE IT!!! :) Guess what??! CALIYA and CADEN WERE BAPTIZED!!!!! :) :) :) :) woo hoo!!!! :) We were SOOOO excited!!! :) We have been teaching them for a WHILE now and they were and are SO prepared!! :) So we were so excited to be able to be a part of them coming closer to Christ through baptism!! They are AMAZING kids!! :) Their older brother and sister were baptized last year but their parents wanted to wait for the younger 2 to be ready and so we've been teaching them each week and they are SUCH an INCREDIBLE FAMILY!!! :) I leave their house smiling EVERY time we teach a lesson there!! :) They are the best!!! :) I just love people!! :) ESPECIALLY the Lord's "prepared" people- those who are willing, wanting, and choosing to follow the Savior! :) I LOVE IT!! :) 

Another one of my favorite things about being on a mission and missionary work is learning to recognize the Spirit and how he speaks to me! :) It has been so much fun and SO interesting to see how the Spirit works with me as I strive to develop the 'talent of Spirituality' (learning to recognize and act on the promptings I receive :) ) It is definitely a process that I have been striving to work on and strengthen throughout my whole mission but has been and is one of the most WORTH IT processes I've ever seen and have been a part of. Everyday I'm able to see how the Spirit will prompt me throughout EVERY phase of missionary work and EVERY DAY I'm here! I LOVE IT!! :) IT is SO AMAZING!! :) He helps me with all the BIG things (like inviting people to be baptized) down to even the smallest and tiniest of things (don't turn left, the house is on the right) :) I LOVE IT!!! :) The Spirit can and WILL be with us in EVERY PHASE of our LIVES and in EVERY MOMENT as we strive to live worthy of Him and SEEK His guidance and direction sincerely. :) I'm SOOOOO grateful for the GIFT of the Holy Ghost!! :) It is TRULY a GIFT!!! :) And is DEFINITELY one of the most VALUABLE GIFTS we can as human beings can and will be given!! :) What a blessing!! :) 

Missionary Work is SUCH a work of MIRACLES!!! :) IT is TRULY the GREATEST WORK we can and will ever be INVOLVED in!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) (that includes PARENTING!! :) Parenting is DEFINITELY MISSIONARY WORK!! :) The most important kind!! :) ) I think it is SO amazing that you don't have to serve a FULL-TIME mission to be a missionary! :) You can be a missionary EVERYDAY in your daily life!! :) There are SOOO many FUN ways to be a missionary!! :) I love how my past ward mission leader always called "Missionary Work" .. "Missionary FUN!!" :) Because that's what it is!! :) You get to see and help everyday 'ordinary' people turn their lives to the Lord and become EXTRAORDINARY!! :) We meet and teach so many amazing and wonderful people every day and it astounds me to see how the gospel truly makes "bad men good, good men better", and better people become their very BEST!!!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) The gospel of Jesus Christ (and His Atonement) are meant to TRANSFORM us!! :) They truly take us from men and women of the world into men and women of God! :) And I can PROMISE that living a god-like/Christlike life is INFINITELY better, happier, and more satisfying and fulfilling than living a life like the world!! :) (D&C 25:10) "TRUE happiness [truly] comes from being committed to a value system!!" (-John Bytheway) :) I testify that that is TRUE!! :) I've seen it in my own life when I'm living below my potential and when I strive to reach my full potential and the way I feel and perform in my life is drastically different!! :) I LOVE how the gospel helps us become 'men and women for the eternities!!" :) (-Elder Wirthlin) and helps us fulfill and become ALL that we are meant to! :) The gospel is true! :) "I know it. I live it. I love it!!" :) 

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day and week!! :) And ALWAYS remember the Lord KNOWS and LOVES you!! :) YOU are HIS child! :) And He will NOT leave you comfortless!' In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :) 

Love, Sister Carlini :) 

ps.QofW: "Many people ask us, "Have you been saved by grace?" And our reply is YES!! of course, most definitely, thankfully, YES!! :) ... Our question to them that they may not have thought of is, "Have you been CHANGED by grace?" Sometimes we get so caught up in being 'saved' by grace that we don't fulfill what we were 'saved' for." -Brad Wilcox :)  ("His Grace is Sufficient" <<I LOVE THIS TALK!!! :) It's SO amazing!! and SO are YOU ALL!! :) ) 

"When we choose to follow Christ, we choose to be changed." -Pres. Benson :) Through applying the Doctrine of Christ we are CHANGED! :) ... "Faith and Repentance bless us with the "DESIRE TO CHANGE." ..Baptism and the Holy Ghost give us the "WAY and POWER to CHANGE." and as we Endure to the End we "INTERNALIZE CHANGE." -Brad Wilcox  <<I LOVE THIS!!! :) It makes SOOO much sense and has helped me understand the Doctrine of Christ even more and helps me understand the purpose, way, and reason for studying and applying it SO much in my life!! :) I LOVE the Doctrine of Christ (Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Holy Ghost, and Endure to the End! :) 2 Nephi 31) By following these 5 steps the way the Lord has shown and taught us we can and WILL make it back to our Father in Heaven! :) I so testify! :) In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :) 














Descriptions! :) 

1. My (mission) "Daughters!!!" :) (Sister Pfister, Sister Freeman, and Sister Main! :) ) 
2. eating dinner at the Elders outside! (hahah we pulled up and they were all outside sitting at the "picnic table" they had set up! hahah SO funny! :) 
3. coolest wooden Plan of Salvation set EVER!!! :) (this is Sister Freeman's! I thought of you dad!! :) You could probably make something like that!! :) so SWEET! :) i love it! :) 
4. Making Pizzas for District Lunch! so fuN! :) 
5. BAPTISM!!! (the Royster Family!!! :) WE LOVE THEM!! :) ) 
6. cute little Caliya and Caden! WE LOVE THEM!!! :) They are the most precious and greatest family EVER!! :) (besides ours of course! :) ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment