Monday, February 25, 2013

"Let Us ALL Press On in the [Hastening & Miraculous] Work of the Lord!..." :)‏

Hello!! :) 

This week has been AMAZING!! :) The work of the Lord is TRULY HASTENING!! :) And I LOVE it!! :) It is SO amazing to be a part of such a 'marvelous work and a wonder' and have the opportunity to find, meet, teach, and baptize those who have been "prepared by the Lord'!" :) It's my favorite!! :) Some great highlights of the week are...

ZONE CONFERENCE!! :) Woo hoo! I love mission conferences! I felt so happy and uplifted after this one, it was really great!! :) We had the conference in Norman! (one of my favorite places! :) ) And were taught and trained in some great things! We loved it! :) 

Sister Philpott (Lorie) also received her PATRIARCHAL BLESSING!! :) and it was AMAZING!!! :) I was SO excited she invited us to be a part of it and be there for it! :) Made my day! I've ALWAYS wanted to be invited to go to one for someone I had taught on my mission and now I have! What a blessing! :) Heavenly Father definitely answers prayers and truly knows the righteous desires of our hearts! It's SO amazing! I'm so grateful! :) It was a BEAUTIFUL blessing and SO uplifting and enlightening!! :) Straight from our Heavenly Father to her! :) We loved it!! :) Speaking of Sister Philpott, we got a text last night saying that her oldest daughter (15) wants to be taught the lessons and be baptized!!! :) Aaahh!! MIRACLE!!! :) We are way excited!! And her other daughter (8) has wanted to get baptized ever since her mom started coming to church!! :) And her middle son is super prepared and amazing as well!! :) It's AMAZING what the Lord can do and how he works through each of us to bring about the greatest miracles and blessings for His children! MIR-ACULOUS!! :) I love it so much!! :) It makes me think of one of my favorite scriptures in 1 Nephi 9:6! :) It's so true! 

We also taught some AMAZING and GREAT people this week such as Bro. Rushing, Deon, Sherr, Brittney and many more! :) I wanted to highlight these ones and ask if you will pray for each of them?! :) Thank you!! :) I know the Lord hears and answers prayers!! :) And that 'the prayers of the righteous' (you all) are powerfully answered as well!! :) Bro. Rushing was almost baptized last week but we ended up switching it to this past Saturday but he keeps getting nervous. He desires to be baptized and knows he is ready (and he SO is!! He has always been super prepared! I feel it's always just been a matter of helping HIM see and feel that! And he has definitely progressed SO much!! It's amazing!! He is great!! :) ) Will you all pray for him to be able to receive, recognize, and ACT ON the baptismal date the Lord has for him?! :) Thank you!! :) He is so prepared and I am definitely anxious (and I'm sure the Lord is EVEN MORE) for him to be baptized and partake of ALL the blessings the Lord has in store for him as he enters into his first covenant with the Lord and continues to progress! :) He is great though and I know the Lord is watching over him and guiding him every step of the way! :) Sometimes it just takes us noticing more the steps He is placing before us to finally realize we should MAKE that STEP! :) I love the work of the Lord, it's amazing!! :)

Deon (23) is ANOTHER SUPER 'PREPARED ONE' and has been SO much fun to teach!! :) He is SO receptive and SO excited and intently listens to everything we teach him! I love it! :) He is preparing (and praying about) a baptismal date for March 23rd! :) Please keep him in your prayers as well, that he will come to church and receive, recognize and act on the answer he receives about baptism and his baptismal date! :) He's AMAZING!! :) 

ANOTHER SUPER 'PREPARED BY THE LORD' ONE is a girl named Sherr! :) She's in her 20's and is SOOO sweet!! We love her!! :) She was referred to us by Rashaunda (a super sweet girl we met at the library and found out she was a member but hadn't been to church in a long time but has started to come back! :))  and told us about her friend Sherr and that she felt we should teach her! :) So we met with them last week and it was AMAZING! :) They had watched the Restoration DVD beforehand and we talked to her about the Book of Mormon last time and are going to teach more about the Restoration tonight! She has a great desire to come even CLOSER to Christ and is excited and eager to learn more! :) Pray that she will continue to be receptive to the gospel and commit to be baptized as well! :) Thank you!! 

Brittney (19) is another SUPER 'PREPARED ONE!' (See all these 'prepared' people??! I LOVE It!! The work is TRULY hastening!! :) ) I think I've talked about her before! But this week I told her she should go to BYU-Idaho!! :) ha I told her how perfectly she would fit in with her personality and all the light she has about her!! She is SUCH a HAPPY and SWEET and FUN person and I just think she would LOVE BYU-Idaho!! :) Just like I do! :) ha She had actually just been talking to her dad about BYU and didn't know what it was! ha The Lord works in mysterious ways! :) She would love it though! And I would of course LOVE it if she went! :) We stop by her work and share spiritual thoughts with her when she can and she has a great desire to become a better Christian! :) She really likes how we LIVE our religious EVERY DAY! :) And not just on Sundays! :) We've only been able to have one really GOOD lesson with her where we taught the Doctrine of Christ and she was SO receptive and loved it!! And accepted baptism and everything!! :) She is SOOO busy though so it's hard to get a set appt. with her! :) Will you all pray that she will be able to meet more, make time for us/the gospel, and continue to be receptive and progress and be baptized?! :) Thank you!! :) 

So if ALL of that is not evidence that Lord LOVES His children and is truly preparing them each and everyday to receive the restored gospel and that the gospel and Church are TRUE, then I don't know what is??! :) I KNOW that the Church is TRUE!! :) I LOVE the RESTORED GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST! :) IT is TRUE!! :) It CHANGES lives for the BETTER and BLESSES lives for GOOD! :) It's AMAZING!! :) It's MIRACULOUS!! It's TRUE!! And It's HASTENING!! :) Get ready!! I'm excited!! :) the work is TRUE! :) and Jesus IS the Christ! :) He LIVES! :) In His name, even Jesus Christ, amen. :) 

I hope y'all have a positive and uplifting week and share the gospel with a friend! :) the Lord LOVES you!! :) He KNOWS YOU! :) and He KNOWS and LOVES your friends and family too!! :) This is HIS work!! :) It is TRUE and will ALWAYS be there to BLESS you in YOUR life!! :) I testify that this is TRUE! :) I love you all! :) 

Love, Sister Carlini :) 




Descriptions! :) 

1. Sister Wendel and I!! :) (at Zone Conf.) I LOVE HER!! :) (that's the Sister that is friends with Kathryn Gessel, and McKenna Heninger, and Conner Simmons etc.! She's great! :) And is companions right now with my 2 past companions! Sister Fraire and Sister Main! :) ) 

2. Great quotes at the churches! :) 

3. Zone breakfast! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment