**MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to Y'all!! :)**
I hope everyone had an EXCELLENT Christmas!! :) It was SOOOO fun talking to y'all family!!! :) I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! :) And MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!! :) It is such a special opportunity to call and talk to family when you are on a mission so thank you for being a part of that! :)
Christmas was AMAZING!!!! :) Being companions with Sister Ewell for it was so perfect!! Such a tender mercy!! :) We LOVED it! :) We had our studies in the morning, opened Christmas presents from our family and friends (and each other!), called our families, had dinner at a members home, had a Christmas devotional about Christ when we got home together, and had a fun rest of our night enjoying the "Christmas Spirit!!" :) -The CHRIST Spirit! :) We LOVED IT!! :) I love the Holidays!! :) And they are SO much fun on a mission too!! :) Oh my goodness, and Christmas Eve was amazing too!! :) We went to the sweetest members home, The Larkins! :) They are the Senior Couple Missionaries in our ward! They prepared a whole night of fun (in Oklahoma we aren't allowed to proselyte on holidays :( ) We went to their home and had dinner, did a CRAFT!!! (i love crafts!! :) ha) , watched a beautiful video about Christ and a Mormon Tabernacle Choir performance called "Anya's bell" (SOOO sweet and amazing- you would LOVE it Mom!! And you would cry! (we did!) ha) but it's a sweet reason to cry. :) Then we both received beautiful and handmade presents from Sister Larkin and we opened up our "Christmas Eve P.J.'s!" :) And we shared a message about Christ with them from 2 Nephi 25:26 and how we can do each of those (ex: How do we "Rejoice in Christ"? or "Preach of Christ?" or "Talk of Christ?" :) etc.!) It was a SPECTACULAR night!! Heavenly Father TRULY blesses and loves each of His children and are SO exceedingly mindful of us! It's amazing!! I'm SOOO grateful!! :) What a blessing!! Tender mercies everywhere!! :) I'm SO grateful! I love it!! :)
Okay, so sending the pictures took me too long so this is going to be shorter than i wish! Sorry! :) We had great lessons this week!! :) We spoke at church and had great investigators come! :) I spoke on the Gift of the Holy Ghost! :) And one of my favorite experiences of the week... I was blessed with the opportunity to BEAR MY TESTIMONY IN SPANISH!!! :) We were teaching someone we met at the library and he is SO sweet!! :) He is from Mexico and is great at English but understands Spanish better! :) I felt prompted to do it and the SPirit was so strong when i did!! :) how amazing! i love you all!! :)
Love, SIster Carlini :)
Guess what I saw another missionary have the other day??! A MINI sized Preach My Gospel!!! :) He said he got it for Christmas and that they SELL them now at SEAGULL BOOK!!! :) They are only $6.21! :) And i was wondering if anyone would like to send me one??! :) I could pay for it and everything if you would like me too! :) I was so excited because the one we have is SOOO big! And it would be so fun and nice to have a small one that i could take places easier and mark in! :) Let me know what your thoughts are! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for ALLLLLL the INCREDIBLE and AMAZING Christmas presents and gifts!!!! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!! The shirts fit great! The talks are AMAZING!!!! :) I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL PICTURES and CALENDAR!!!!!!!!! :) and i just loved it ALL!!!! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :) I was SOOOO excited to open the ones from you all!!! And i hope you love the TRUE excitement and enthusiasm in my face and Spirit as you see the Christmas pictures!! :) ha i love you !!!! Have a wonderful and BLESSED day!!! :) The LORD LOVES YOU!!!! :) :) :) :)
Love, SIster Carlini :)
ps. I'm going to put the pics on here! :) (i wanted to send YOU all MORE so it's like you were 'there with me' on Chrismas!! :) ESPECIALLY as I opened the presents from y'all!! :) LOVE YOU!!!!! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :) BE SAFE. BE HAPPY. BE TRUE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment