Monday, January 7, 2013

Pictures from last week :)






























*Ice cream with the Elders
*Lunch with one of our favorite recent converts!! :) 
*Lunch at Atlanta Bread with my AMAZING grandparents we received permission to see!! :) 
*Sister Marks and I! :) she got that awesome "I am a Mormon" t-shirt!! :) haha i LOVE it!! 
*We went to the Christmas lights in the park for a mutual activity! :) I LOVE OKLAHOMA!! I LOVE the religious ones!! :) Especially the one of Christ! SO AMAZING!! :)
*Me opening my AMAZING super cute and creative gift from my bff's ASHLEE and KRISTINA!!! :) "12 days of Christmas" envelopes!! :) CUTEST IDEA EVERRRR!!!! :) I love it sO much!! I displayed it in our study room by my desk!! :) So i can open one each day!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) Sister Ewell kept laughing and LOVED how excited I got about it!!! And about each one i opened!!! :) haha love you guys!! :) THANK YOU!!!
*"Joy to the Word Concert!!!" :)  with the director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!! :) (Pres. Taylor and his family sang in the choir too!! :) Among many members of our Church and others from other faiths!! :) )
*Guess who i saw at the concert... THE CRAIN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (Ward Mission Leader and his wife from "The Village!!" my past area!!! ) I was Flipping OUT!!! :) haha we were SOOO excited to see each other!!! You should've seen it when it happened!! :) haha
*Temple trip with our AMAZING investigator Lorie and her AMAZING member friend in our ward!! :) 
*Sister Ewell and I with the Nativity at the Temple!! Love it!! :) It's so pretty!! :) I love the gospel!! I love Christmas!! :) I love that they go hand in hand as we focus on the reason for the Christmas season which is Jesus Christ! :) What a wonderful time of year!! And the BEST and GREATEST reason to celebrate!!! :) 
*Dinner with them afterward! :)
*Christmas card and letter! :) 
*Stockings!! :) 
*Yes, that is Angel Moroni on our Christmas tree! I LOVE IT!! :) I cut him out of an Ensign magazine to put on our tree!! :) ha It made my so happy!! :) He definitely completes our tree!! :) 
*DAVID and GAVIN'S baptism!!!!!! :)
*cute little David! :) (we have been teaching him with his member grandma! :) They are the sweetest family!! :) 
*Gavin is a super cute little boy too and we have been working with him and his mom a little bit :) He got baptized the same day as David! :)
*Temple Conference MISSION picture!!! :) Our Christmas gift from the Taylor's!! :) i love it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment