Hello y'all!! :)
This week was exelente!! :) I just lOvE missions!! :) They are the best!! And so packed-full of adventures!! :) Super fun and exciting and spiritual and crazy great adventures!! :) ha I love it!! :) It truly is an "Opportunity of a Lifetime!!" (Elder Wadell) :) And I love it!! :) Even when it's hard, missions are still the BEST!! :) And you are given EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you need in order to get through those tough times just like in everyday life! :) The Church is TRUE!! :) And the Lord LOVES YOU!! :) He will ALWAYS be there for YOU through the thick and the thin, the fun and the easy, the hard and the difficult, what's left to be decided is whether we will TURN TO HIM or not in order to get that help and strength and comfort and love and guidance that EACH of us desperately need and are seeking for in our lives! :) I TESTIFY that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are REAL this is THEIR RESTORED GOSPEL and CHURCH on the earth today!! :) Christ' Atonement has the power to heal, cure, inspired, comfort, lead, guide, and strengthen ANY heart, person, and circumstance! :) I TESTIFY that this is true! :) I have seen it in my own life and I am eternally grateful for that!! :) If you EVER doubt, don't let your doubts get the best of you! Turn to the LORD! :) As you would if you had a question in class, you would go to the TEACHER! :) Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are the GREATEST and most PERFECT teachers of ALL and best of all they KNOW and LOVE YOU PERFECTLY!! :) YOU are Their WORK and Their Glory! (Moses 1:39) They are here for YOU and whatever you stand in need of and ask them! Whether it's a BIG thing or a little thing, They are there, They will comfort you, They will help you, They will guide you and They will show you the way to ultimate, maximum and EVERLASTING truth and HAPPINESS!!! :) Not only in THIS life but in the life to come as well!! :) WOW!! :) What a magnificent TRUTH!! :) And it is TRUE!! :) I KNOW it!! Because the Spirit has guided me to say ALL of that!! :) I wasn't planning on saying any of that! :) So I hope whoever needed to hear that felt the Spirit and KNOWS that that is TRUE!! :) The Lord loves you !! :) And I do TOO!! :) He is always always there! No matter what!! :) I LOVE what President Uchtdorf says in his talk, "Point of No Return" that there IS NONE!! :) The Savior's Atonement heals and covers ALL things!! We must turn to Him and allow Him to heal, comfort, strengthen and CHANGE us into the marvelous beings and children of God/disciples of Christ we are exceedingly capable of becoming!! :) I KNOW the Church is TRUE!! :) I KNOW it because I LIVE it and I LOVE it!! :)
This week was super incredible!! :) It was actually Spring Break for the students so we were a little nervous as to how our week would go since everyone would be gone!! hah BUT the Lord prevailed (as He ALWAYS, without any question, does!! :) ) And we were blessed to find MANY AMAZING people that were still here and are seeking the truth!! :) And best of all, they had TIME to meet with us!! :) yay!! ha I know lives are crazy and can get so busy but it makes me sad when/if people don't make the time for what TRULY MATTERS MOST!! :) (like the video I shared at the end of this email) The Church is TRUE! :) And the Lord loves you! :) He wants what is best for you and for all those around you! :) In order for us to get the MOST out of our lives and fulfill OUR individual and collective PURPOSE in life, we must turn to the Lord and ALWAYS put Him FIRST in ALL things!! :) I PROMISE YOU that as you do that, the Lord WILL make up the rest and bless you with eternal dividends!! :) He has ALWAYS done that for me! Even when my life is 'too crazy' or busy or I have no time, the Lord will MAKE time for you to accomplish everything you need to if you will but MAKE time for Him. :) I KNOW that that is true! :)
One of the many exciting stories of the week is about Bryan! :) Bryan is AMAZING!! :) While we were knocking on apartment doors we were looking for ones with lights on (since it was spring break we thought that might be the smartest to figure out who was still home) While we did that we went to some doors and knocked but no one answered, we were about to go back down the stairs to go to some other ones but felt (the Spirit told us very softly) that we should finish knocking the doors on the floor we were on, so we did! :) And guess what??! We met BRYAN!! :) He opened the door and look SUPER shocked to see us there!! He invited us in and we asked if we could pray with him? He then explained to us his story and how surprised he was to have us knock on his door right on that day because the day before he had received some unfortunate news from the doctor and was talking to his dad about it the day before and his dad told him to just keep praying and that things would look up (what a good dad! :) ) So he did, and then WE CAME knocking on his door the very next DAY!! :) (See, the Lord KNOWS YOU!! :) and he TRULY CARES and LOVES YOU!! It's TRUE!! :) I KNOW IT!! :) I've FELT it in my OWN life too!! :) It's AMAZING how much He truly cares about us even when we make so many mistakes each day!! The beautiful and wonderful thing is that "He doesn't ask for PERFECTION TOMORROW! But for PROGRESSION TOMORROW [and Today]!! ":) -Elder Callister) We were very excited to hear this and were SO grateful we knocked on his door and were led to it! :) We prayed with him and asked if we could come back and teach him?! He said, yes! :) We taught him twice last week!! :) And they were both (especially the FIRST one about the Restoration) AMAZING!! :) HE is SO AMAZING!! :) And SOOOO PREPARED!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) He is such a good guy and is truly and sincerely seeking for ways to be better and be that good and positive example to his family/siblings and those around him! :) It's AMAZING!! :) We told him the Joseph Smith story and about the first vision and he just stared at the picture in the pamphlet (of Joseph Smith looking up and seeing Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ who came to him! :) ) And said, "Wow, this really happened?!.. You know what I BELIEVE THIS though!!" :) :) :) :) Pretty sure I couldn't stop smiling that ENTIRE lesson even if I tried!! :) He also expressed to us how he was felt really good and filled with excitement and didn't really know how to explain it but that he was excited!! :) I was feeling the exact same way!! :) He was FEELING THE SPIRIT!!! :) :) Aaahhh!! I LOVE it!! :) The Spirit is SO amazing!! :) And it's even more amazing when people FEEL it and really RECOGNIZE that they are feeling it!! :) It was amazing!! :) Aaahh!! It makes me so excited just thinking about it!! :) Serving as a full-time missionary is amazing!! :) It's extraordinary to see the gospel of Jesus Christ truly LIGHT up people lives and Fill their hearts and minds with love and enlightenment!! :) The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints is truly Christ's Church on the earth today! :) It has the FULNESS of Jesus Christ's teachings and is ALL in ONE place!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) What a MAGNIFICENT Blessing and PRIVILEGE to be a part of it!! :) To be a member and have the marvelous opportunity, privilege, and duty to SHARE it will all those around us!! :) The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of Happiness!! :) It TRULY has the power to change lives, motivate us to do better, accomplish the seemingly 'impossible,' and become ALL that God needs us to become and TRULY BE PREPARED to MEET HIM AGAIN!! :) (Alma 34:32) :) The gospel is TRUE! :) The Church is TRUE!! :) God and Jesus Christ LOVE YOU!! :) What an exciting time to be alive, to be a member of Christ's Church (the TRUE Church with the fulness), to be a missionary, and to celebrate Christ and His life! :) I love it!! :) Something else that we told Bryan was how we have a LIVING PROPHET on the earth today!! :) You should've seen his face when we said that!! :) His eyes got so big and he got so excited and said, there is??! Who is it??!?! :D We told him his name is Thomas S. Monson and that he is actually speaking to us in a couple of weeks and told him about general conference!! :) He was so excited and said, "That is definitely something I want to be a part of!!" :) And asked where it was at and is very excited to come!! :) We also invited him to be baptized and he is working towards his baptismal date!! :) Woo hoo!! :) Please continue to keep him and all the other investigators of the Church of Jesus Christ in YOUR prayers!! :) THANK YOU!! :) He is amazing!! :) And will be an INCREDIBLE member of the Church one day!! :) I love it!! :)
Another amazing thing we were able to attend was an INCREDIBLE Easter Concert done by the "Central Saints Chorus" and it was AMAZING!!! :) The Spirit was SO strong and it really helped strengthen my testimony of Jesus Christ even more!! :) Wow! :) I cannot wait for Easter!! :) And I cannot wait for General Conferecne!! :) What exciting and blessed weekends we have coming up!! :) I encourage each of you to make a list of questions YOU or others have about ANYTHING in life that you need or are wondering about! :) Write them down and then PRAY that they will be answered during general conference this next month! :) I promise that as you do so sincerely and prayerfully, they WILL be answered!! :) And in a way and at the right time that YOU NEED it! :) I know this is TRUE because it has happened and worked for me in my own life!! :) There was even a time I had written down about 30-40 questions and they were ALL answered!! :) AMAZING!! :) Just make sure you listen and are open to the promptings of the Spirit that WILL come as you prepare and listen carefully to the beautiful and inspired and revelatory speakers and talks are given in General Conference! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!! :) Have a marvelous and extraordinary week!! :) The Church is TRUE! :) And your Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ LOVE YOU!! :) Have a wonderful day!! :) And let me know if there is anything that you need!! :) But first turn to your Heavenly Father and ask Him, I KNOW He is ALWAYS there and can and WILL help you get through anything and EVERYTHING!! :) I LOVE YOU!! :) :) :) :)
Keep on Shining on!! :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
*Mormon Message of Week: "Moments that Matter Most!!" -Pres. Uchtdorf :)
http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#moments-that-matter-most
Descriptions!! :)
1. On Campus!!
2. Elders pass-along-carded our car! :)
3. Writing our info and questions on mormon.org cards to pass out to students on campus! :)
4. Our district! :) (eating lunch outside)
5. Relief Society activity temple craft we made! :) I love it!
6. We heart-attacked the Institute and made an 'activity/event board' for "Member Appreciation Week!!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment