Monday, April 1, 2013

"Let Us all Press On in the (Greatest) Work of the Lord!!" :)

Hey y'all!! :) 

This week was exelente!! :) I loved it!! :) We had a lot of great lessons with our investigators and found/taught a couple more!! :) Please keep Bryan in your prayers! :) He just got another job AND is going to school so he is getting really busy and we still need to meet with him because HE IS AMAZING!! :) And SO PREPARED!! :) And he NEEDS the gospel!! :) And the Lord NEEDS him!! :) THANK YOU!! :) 

GUESS WHAT??!? :) :) :) THE PHILPOTT'S (Sister Philpott's 3 children) GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! :) This past Saturday and I was able to GO!!! :) SOOOOO EXCITING!!! :) Oh my goodness, it was SOOO amazing to be able to be there and witness such a beautiful miracle!! :) Those kids are AMAZING!! :) And the Church is TRUE!! :) God is a God of MIRACLES!! :) And when we HAVE FAITH, THEY COME TO PASS!!! :) And Sister Philpott DEFINITLEY has A LOT OF FAITH!! :) She's amazing!! :) Everyone is amazing there!! :) It was so fun to see some of the people from Lawton that I LOVE!! :) They are so great!! :) It was a fun reunion! :) And it was an AMAZING baptism!! :) The Church is TRUE!! :) I'm SOOOOO excited they were baptized!! :) I am "brim with Joy!!" :) (Alma..) 

Another great highlight of the week is we had a great missionary fireside last night that went really well! :) We had 3 stations at the institute and talked about personal mission plans, networking, and did a skit/role play of how to be a better member missionary/fellowshipper! :) It was really fun! :) And an inspired idea with everyone's help! :) I just love the ward! They are so great! :) I hope you like all the fun pictures I was able to take of some of them last night at the fireside! :) 

We also met with Savannah, (who i don't know if I told this story already but i will again just in case.. :) ha because it's a good one! :) ) So towards the beginning when I got here we were at Walmart and this girl (Savannah) came up to us and introduced herself and said how that was so funny she 'ran into us' because she has been wanting to come back to church! :) (she's a member and hasn't been in a while) So we thought that was great and we thought she was married so we told the Elders (in the family ward) about her and gave them her info. ... So about a week or so later we are tracting in this apartment complex during SPRING BREAK (when hardly anyone is home! ha) and so we went to 'random doors' to see who was home and pray with them and we had probably gone to about 10 'random doors' (not to mention this complex is HUGE!! It has like 10 different buildings with 3 floors each!! So we were kind of going to different ones following the Spirit and seeing where lights were on! ha and when we knocked on a specific door SAVANNAH ANSWERED!!! :) SO AMAZING!!! :) IT WAS A MIRACLE!! :) Because for some reason we only gave her the Elders info and didn't get hers!! ha and she hadn't contacted them yet! We ALSO found out that she is NOT married yet so WE GET TO TEACH HER!! :) AND we HER BOYFRIEND is NOT A MEMBER!! :) So WOW WOW WOW!!! :) THe Lord works in very mysterious and PERFECT ways!! :) It's amazing!! :) So we are excited to teach them again this week! We meet with them again tomorrow! :) They are a great couple and are super nice!! :) Please keep them in your prayers as well!! :) Thank you!! And Jared, Mary, and Amy too!! :) Thank you!! :) Prayers are powerful and ARE ANSWERED!!! :) I had an AMAZING experience with that too this week!! :) I'm SOOO grateful for prayer and for an AMAZING and LOVING Heavenly Father who ALWAYS HEARS and ANSWERS THEM!! :) The CHurch is TRUE!! :) have a wonderful and blessed week!! :) I love you all!! :) and miss you too!! :) Missionary Work is the BEST!! :) Greatest work we can EVER be a part of!! :) "Thrust in that SICKLE!!" :) I LOVE YOU!! :) And the Lord does too!! :) 

Love, Sister Carlini :) 

ps. REMEMBER to WRITE down ANY questions you have in your life about the gospel or ANYTHING! :) PRAY that they will be answered during General Conference and LISTEN for the answers to come, because I KNOW THEY WILL!! :) I've SEEN it EVERY TIME I DO IT for GENERAL CONFERENCE!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) God has TRULY chosen these men- "His servants, the prophets" to help lead and guide us in these days! :) HEED THEIR VOICE!! :) For it is the VOICE OF GOD! :) I KNOW it. I LIVE it. I LOVE it!! :) 

QofW: It's something like this.. :) "We recognize when we find our lost keys, or remember an answer for a test [etc.] that that was a miracle and that our prayer was answered. But the REAL miracle is that you TALKED TO GOD and he HEARD YOU and ANSWERED YOU!" -Elder Franknecht (?) :) 

P.S.  I wanted to invite you to watch this short clip about gen. conf!! :) ... http://www.lds.org/general-conference/invite-others?lang=eng)

























*EASTER!!! :) The Elders SURPRISED us with EASTER BASKETS at our door!! :) haha SO nice!! :) 
*Missionary Fireside at the Institute!! :) I LOVE ALL THE MEMBERS!! :) They are so great!! :) I love it!! :) 
* The gen. conf. invites/flyers we are passing out on campus this week! :) They have a QR code on them that leads them to this video!! :) so great!! :)   http://www.lds.org/general-conference/invite-others?lang=eng
*PHILPOTT'S BAPTISM!!! :) I'm SOOO grateful I got to go!! :) BLESSING!!! :) 
*Rainbow on the way home from Lawton! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment