Hello!! :)
This week was AMAZING!!! :) I LOVED it!! :) We had many great and wonderful miracles happen!! :) What blessings!! :) Missions are SO PACKED FULL OF BLESSINGS and MIRACLES it's AMAZING!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) So first, do you remember last week while I was emailing and I mentioned the guy I gave a card to (Cole -who actually has a friend that's serving a mission right now and gets back next month!) started talking to me and it was intense?! Well he actually TEXTED US and we TAUGHT him TWICE this past week!! :) It was pretty amazing! He even brought his friend with him who wanted to learn more too! :) It was pretty good and pretty intense! :) I definitely did a lot more praying and seeking confirmation from the Spirit again that the things we taught were true! :) And I want to let you know that I DID receive an answer (re-confirmation) from the Holy Ghost! And the CHURCH IS TRUE!! :) It is the ONLY TRUE CHURCH! And is the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST!! :) I know this and have felt this through the power of the Holy Ghost (Alma 5:45-46) and I am SO grateful for that!! :) Even when people question or doubt are beliefs we can take it as an opportunity to solidify and strengthen our testimonies! :) I LOVE what Brother Wilcox says in his talk, "Doubts are not wrong; they can be a step toward right. Questions are not a sign of weakness but a sign of growth. Men are not wrong when they doubt but when they fail to do something about their doubts." We must NOT let our 'doubts or concerns consume us or confuse us but allow them to help CONVERT us MORE to the TRUTH!! :) (<<the Spirit just taught me that!! :) ) I am SO grateful for the gift and power of the Holy Ghost!! :) It is real and it is TRUE!! :) He will help you through anything with anyone!! :) "Look unto [Him] in every thought! DOUBT NOT, FEAR NOT!" D&C 6:36 :)
We also were able to do the BOOTH on Campus again this week!! :) It was SO much fun! :) And exhausting! hah We get to cross paths with and talk to SO many people!! :) It's so great!! :) While we were there a guy came up to us named Jared and asked us a few questions. We set up a time to meet with him that week and that. lesson. was. AMAZING!!!!! :) I LOVED IT!! :) The SPIRIT was SOOO strong!! :) It was a HUGE contrast from Cole's lesson! :) They are both great people!! :) But one had an open and softened heart and was seeking truth to change (for wisdom), while the other was more hardened and was seeking truth to just have more knowledge. It's interesting how the Spirit works. He will NEVER FORCE His way in.. He will always come UNTO us and testify of truth but WE are the ones that must allow him INTO us!! :) I testify that that is TRUE!! :) We taught Jared the Restoration and invited him to PRAY during the lesson and at first he said he wasn't comfortable with that.. so we talked to him more about prayer and he doesn't really ever pray so we invited him to pray when he got home and was in his little comfort zone and he said, "You know it's probably good that I get out of my comfort zone, I'll do it!" :) And he prayed RIGHT THEN!!! :) And it. was. AMAZING!!! :) He broke down!! And said the most sincere, heart-felt prayer as he prayed to his Heavenly Father who I KNOW was SOOOO ecstatic to hear from him!! :) It was an amazing and BEAUTIFUL experience!! :) He then asked if we had a service going on the next day! :) And he CAME TO CHURCH!!! :) It was amazing!! :) He is amazing!! :) the Church is TRUE!! :) "I know it. I live it. I love it!!" :) We also got to speak this Sunday! :) One member missionary work!! :) It was exciting and the Spirit taught me a lot! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day and week!! :) I love you! :) God knows and loves you perfectly! :) Have an excellent day and week!! :) Keep on shining on! :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. *Talk of Week: "Are You There?" -Brad Wilcox :) I LOVED THIS!! :) He is sO amazing!! :)
http://www.lds.org/new-era/1990/04/are-you-there?lang=eng
No comments:
Post a Comment