Monday, March 11, 2013

"I Know that My Redeemer Lives..." :)‏

Hey y'all!! :) 

This week has been great! :) It is SO great to be back at OU!! :) I love it! 

Going back to the beginning of the week in Lawton.. We had some great lessons with our investigators (who I'm going to miss!!) We met with Brother Rushing and had a great lesson with him! We also met with the Philpott's!! :) I LOVE them!! :) And they are all planning to be baptized on March 30th!! :) So I will definitely have to go back for that! Woo hoo!! :) My last full day there we had a great lesson with Deon who even wrote us a letter expressing his thanks for us coming into his life and teaching him the gospel! :) It was the nicest letter EVER!!! :) He didn't even know I was leaving yet too!! He is so inspired!! :) It was so sweet of him and definitely made our day! :) We taught the Word of Wisdom lesson and it went AMAZING!!! :) He ALREADY LIVES it!! :) Super well!! :) We weren't sure if he drank tea or coffee or anything and when we read through the pamphlet with him he said, "Yeah, you know I don't do any of these things and I don't even drink coffee or tea!" :) (We were astonished!! :)) and very happy to hear that!! He has SO much light and is so excited about baptism and everything we teach him! :) He loves how positive the gospel is and we are! And he is just amazing! :) I can't wait for him to be baptized!! :) We also had a lesson with the Royster's (one of my favorite families in Lawton) and watched "His Grace is Sufficient" video (online) by Brad Wilcox and it was AMAZING!!!! :) They all LOVED it and were hit really hard with the Spirit (in a good way)! We all were! :) I LOVED the look on Brother Royster's face afterwards (he looked hit by the Spirit and blown away! :)) and his response to it all was, "Wow! That gives you SO much HOPE!!" :) And I testify that that is TRUE!! :) It does! That is what the gospel of Jesus Christ, His Atonement brings to our lives, HOPE!! :) Because it provides us with not only the knowledge of it all but how, the way, and the POWER to do it all!! So we can and will make it back to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again in the Kingdom of Heaven, His kingdom! :) I highly suggest if you haven't read it or watched it that you do! :) You will all LOVE it! :) It has helped me SO much!! :) I love it!! :) 

Alright, so Wednesday.. TRANSFERS!! :) Transfers are always super fun and super crazy!! ha It was a great day! And definitely so crazy to be back at OU, but I love it! :) It has been so fun to be back on campus and talk to EVERYONE!! :) It's also been so fun being back in the student ward and seeing everyone I knew (from about 3 months ago) again! :) They are all doing great and we have a lot of great things planned to build faith and increase missionary work efforts in the ward and in the area! :) We are excited!! :) I also LOVE my new companions!! (I miss Sister Freeman though too! She was so great!! :) But I know she is loving being companions with Sister Fraire now too!! :) They are both amazing Sisters!! I love them!! :) ) Sister Obena is from Kiribati (an island over by Figi) and came out with Sister Pfister last July! :) Sister Johnson is from St. George, Utah and came out with Sister Main last September! :) They are both so sweet and so fun and great! I love it! :) We've had some great lessons and experiences this week! :) And have actually ran into a lot of people (at restaurants and stuff) that are members! (but haven't been in a long time) It's crazy all the people you find that have connections to the church/gospel! :) Whether they are members of the Church or have family or friends that are! :) The work is hastening! The Church is TRUE!! :) "I know it. I live it. I love it!!" :) 

I had an AMAZING experience this week while we were weekly planning (many miracles tend to come during this time! :) ) and wanted to share my testimony that came from this experience.. I LOVE the SPIRIT!! :) The Holy Ghost is REAL! :) And he can and WILL bring the right things to our minds and to our remembrance at a time that is necessary and when we need it the most, as we seek for it!! :) I testify that this is true!! :) 

I love the gospel, I know the Church is true!! :) I just had another intense discussion with a student at the library before I started emailing and I KNOW that there is absolutely NO WAY I could've done and said the things I did, especially as calmly as I did, without the power and gift of the Holy Ghost!!! :) It is truly a GIFT!! :) We must love and cherish it just as we would and do any other gift from our loving Heavenly Father! :) He truly loves us and knows are righteous desires and true intents of our hearts! :) Live worthy of, Seek for, and Follow His personal and individual guidance through His Holy Spirit! :) He is always there and always has your best interest at heart! :) He WILL lead you, He WILL guide you, and He WILL help you with anything and everything, as you put your TRUST and your FULL TRUST in Him! :) I bear witness and KNOW that this is true!! :) In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, amen. 

Love, Sister Carlini :) 

ps. HofW: 
"Let the Holy Spirit Guide!" :) 
http://www.lds.org/music/library/hymns/let-the-holy-spirit-guide?lang=eng

AND 

"Lead Kindly Light" :) 
http://www.lds.org/music/library/hymns/lead-kindly-light?lang=eng

Have a great week!! :) I LOVE and MISS YOU!!! :) Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! :) LOVE YOU!!! :)













Descriptions! :) 

1. TRANSFERS!!! :) 
2. Sisters Picture!! :) We are INCREASING!! :) woo hoo!! :) 
3. Sister Freeman and I ! :) 
4. my New Zone/District! :) at lunch! 
5. My new and super cute companions! :) Sister Obena and Sister Johnson! :) 
6. Making smores at a members house!! :) for dessert!
7. Sister Obena's FIRST TIME making a s'more! :) she's so cute!! 
8. Funny Elders! They are great! :) 
9. OU!!!! :) 
10. My new companions and I at the Institute!! :) woo hoo!! :) 


YEAH..out of order. Blog posters fault. sorry. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment