Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Where Can I Turn For Peace..?" :)‏

Well Hello Everyone!! :) 

This week was terrific! :) First of all, Zhaotong received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday!! :) Woo hoo!! :) SO exciting!! He looked SO happy yesterday, we loved it!! :) He is so wonderful! :) The ward is also having a temple trip THIS WEEK! :) So please continue to pray for him and that all will go well so he will continue to go! :) He is way excited for it!! :) THANK YOU!! :) 

We also had the New Missionary Meeting this week for Sister Roberts!! :) Which was (as always) super great!! :) They asked all the trainers to bear their testimonies at it and that was a really neat and special experience! :) I was able to bear my testimony about the Doctrine of Christ (which is what President Taylor is KNOWN for ALWAYS talking about and teaching us!! It is so wonderful! I love it! :) ) The Spirit taught me during that meeting (and this is what I was able to bear my testimony of! :)) was how the Doctrine of Christ is connected to us and how it's connected to us and Christ! :) "We first, have Faith IN Jesus Christ; we Repent THROUGH Him; we are Baptized (and make Covenants) LIKE Him, we receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost FROM Him, and we Endure to the End WITH Jesus Christ!" :) I LOVE IT! :) It is SO true!! :) And I KNOW that through these 5 things is the ONLY way we can and WILL return to live with our Father in Heaven Again and be with our families happily forever! :) This is the most joyful journey and plan we could EVER be apart of and YOU ALL HAVE IT and KNOW it!! :) How amazing is that?! :) We don't have to WONDER 'How do we make it back to our Father in Heaven?" or "How can I be TRULY happy?" or "Why am I here? What is my purpose?" .. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have already SHOW and GIVEN us the ANSWERS and WAYS to do this!! :) It is through the Atonement of Jesus Christ by living the Gospel (also known as the DOCTRINE of CHRIST! :) ) As we  truly strive to and LIVE the Doctrine of Christ we more fully ACCESS the Atonement in our lives! :) Through the Atonement we can TRULY overcome and DO ALL THINGS!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) I've seen it in my own life!! :) There is absolutely NO habit, heartache, worry, concern, trouble, sadness/sorrow, overwhelming feeling, sin, tragedy, weakness, or any other thing that the ATONEMENT of JESUS CHRIST cannot HEAL, CURE, RESOLVE, or OVERCOME!! :) I KNOW that this is TRUE!! :) And I KNOW that this is TRUE for EACH and EVERYONE of YOU!! :) Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LOVE You and ONLY desire your TRUE and EVERLASTING Happiness!! :) Which is why they have laid it out before us and have shown us the way! :) They have given us the opportunity to CHOOSE for OURSELVES and to ACT and not be ACTED UPON! :) I PRAY that as we each CHOOSE and ACT, that we will do so in a way that is pleasing to our Heavenly Father! :) For I KNOW that ONLY through following Their plan and will for us will we TRULY be happy and STAY happy!! :) I've seen this in my own life and I KNOW that it's TRUE! :) It's AMAZING! :) And it is TRUE!! :)  I invite each of you to strive to actively LIVE the Doctrine of Christ more fully in your life and SEE for yourself the MIRACLES and GREAT GREAT BLESSINGS that WILL come into YOUR life as you DO SO!! :) I PROMISE YOU they WILL!! :) Heavenly Father loves you EACH SOOOO MUCH!! :) And I do too!! :) Please continue to TRUST in HIM and allow HIM to GUIDE, UPLIFT, ENCOURAGE, INSPIRE, and BLESS, and LEAD your life to TRUE and LASTING HAPPINESS and JOY!! :) I KNOW HE WILL! :) If you will let Him! :) He loves you!! :) And I do too!! :) 

We were also blessed with the INCREDIBLE opportunity to TEACH a lesson with PRESIDENT TAYLOR and Sister Taylor!! :) I went on exchanges with Sister Armistead (my Sister Training Leader Companion! :) ) in OKC and she is in the Taylor's ward! :) They came with us to teach a man who has been coming back to Church but has been going through a really hard time in his life! When we got their you could feel contention, and strife, and heartache, and anger from the experiences he had been having in his life recently and after we all talked with and taught him about the Doctrine of Christ, shared scriptures from the Book of Mormon and gave him a Priesthood Blessing, he was a CHANGED PERSON!!!! I've never witnessed such a DRAMATIC CHANGE in someone SO IMMEDIATELY!! WOW!!! When we left his home he had (and you could feel it) COMPLETE PEACE!!!! It. was. INCREDIBLE!!!!! :) Looking back on it, it makes me think of the Savior and how He TRANSFORMED LIVES and PERFORMED MIRACLES through His infinite and loving Power!! :) And how he could cast out evil spirits from people and cure diseases and have these amazing children of God go from fearful to faithful and from chao and stress to PEACE! :)  It was amazing!! :) We were also blessed with an incredible experience when we went and taught another man in their ward about Temples!! :) It was amazing! :) I was able to bear my testimony about the Temple and it's great importance in our lives and WHY the Lord asks us to go so often?! :) I felt the Spirit SO strongly!! :) And his eyes began to tear up! :) He is working towards the temple and is doing and amazing job!! :) it's AMAZING to see the changes within people and in such a small amount of time!! Wow!! :) The Lord is TRULY hastening and quickening His great and marvelous work!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) I love it SO much!! :) It's a Miraculous thing to see!! And to see HOW much power and peace the Atonement truly can and DOES bring to our lives as we TURN TO HIM! :) I KNOW the Church is TRUE!! :) 'I KNOW it. I LIVE it. and I LOVE it!!' :) Let's help others do the same and be that great and SHINING example to them that EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU ARE!! :) BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! :) BELIEVE THAT HE IS! :) And that He CAN and WILL HELP YOU!! :) IN ALL that you need help in and in becoming!! :) The Church is TRUE! :) The Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Atonement IS THE WAY!! :) Never Stray! :) You WILL be happy as you FOLLOW HIM! :) In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. :) 

I LOVE YOU ALL and hope you have an AMAZING week!! :) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND ARE!! :) Heavenly Father LOVES You SOOO Much!! :) And I DO TOO!! :) 

Love, Sister Carlini :) 

ps. Talk of Week :) "Personal Peace-the Reward of Righteousness" by Elder Quentin L. Cook :)  http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/04/personal-peace-the-reward-of-righteousness?lang=eng

mini (but still great! ) version! :)
 http://www.lds.org/prophets-and-apostles/unto-all-the-world/personal-peace-the-reward-of-righteousness?lang=eng

QofW:"While you are waiting for an answer to your prayer, go and be an answer to someone else's." :) -Sister Main :) 













*Fiesta for our District Lunch!! :) 
*Elder Wells making his famous pico de gallo! :) 
*Elder Burnett slicing the tomatoes! :) 
*Elder Finnie always helping and serving! :) 
*Elder Curry fixing the chips n salsa tray we found! :) 
*Fiesta continued! :) 
*Celebrating Sister Robert's 1 month mark!! :) My 'daughters' are getting so big!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment