Wow! This week has been pretty intense as well! We have had a "tornado watch/warning" almost EVERY DAY!! :/ THANK YOU for ALL your love and PRAYERS!! :) We appreciate and are grateful for them SO much!! :) We had transfers this week (as you know) and Sister Roberts is our AMAZING NEW COMPANION!! :) She is from Idaho and is SO amazing!! :) We LOVE her!! :) We are SO grateful for her and her great testimony, love, and light! :) We are excited to have us all be companions! :) Tender Mercy! :) Also! Cool story to go along with that is.. a couple months ago (in March) when I was companions with Sisters Obena and Johnson, we were at the Mission Office for some reason and while we were there we went and looked at the big "Transfer Board" with EVERYONE'S pictures, companions, areas, and leaders on it! :) As we were looking at the side of "New Arrivals" for this year it had April, May, July, August, etc. and when I looked up at it I was drawn to Sister Roberts pic and said, "I bet I'll train her!" (this was before I even knew I was training Sister Zaleski in April) and NOW I AM! :) How amazing is that??! :) I LOVE when the Spirit reveals things to us in advance! :) It is so exciting!! :) So once Sister Zaleski and I became companions and we found out we would be getting a new Sister, we both felt good about Sister Roberts! :) And when we went to transfers we were praying it would be her and IT WAS/IS!! :) I Love it!! :) She is so great!! :) The Lord works in mysterious ways! :) And you never know when He will reveal something to you! :) So we must ALWAYS be ready, willing, able, and listening!! :) He will help us, He will guide us, if we open our hearts and put our trust in Him and His Holy Spirit! :) Amazing!! :)
Other SUPER EXCITING NEWS... ZHAOTONG WAS BAPTIZED!!!!!! :) SO EXCITING!! :) He is SO AMAZING!! :) We love him! And are SO grateful for his amazing commitment and decision to follow our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! :) Such a miracle! I love it!! :) He was baptized and confirmed Friday night (because we had a shortened sacrament meeting service again on Sunday -which the amazing Stake President, President Keyes asked me to bear my testimony at during the middle of it! My face probably looked super shocked when he announced that over the pulpit!! :) hah- and then went out and served! :) ) So during Zhaotong's baptism, we were suppose to have another HUGE storm and Tornadoes had already touched down in some areas! But we kept pushing forward because we already had to postpone it because of Tornado relief last week! So we carried on, he was baptized and confirmed! :) And while the Bishop was giving his remarks at the end and "Welcoming him to the Ward" the tornado sirens were going off! ha It was so crazy! :) Definitely and adventurous, but AMAZING, Baptismal service! :) The Church is TRUE! :)
After the baptism we all rushed over to our storm shelters and a bunch of missionaries were gathered at this amazing member's home that is in the Elder's Ward! :) We were there for a long time and it was POURING outside and flooded a lot of areas but we were kept safe by our loving Father in Heaven, to whom I am INCREDIBLY grateful for!! :) He KNOWS and LOVES each one of us SO much!! :) With and INFINITE LOVE! :) It's AMAZING!! :) The Church is TRUE!! :)
We also had the great opportunity of Elder Rasband (from the Presidency of the Quorum of the Seventy) come to our mission and speak to us Saturday morning! :) He told us a message straight from President Monson himself, to us! :) He said, President Monson said..
"Tell them, 'I LOVE them!'
Tell them, 'I'm PRAYING for them'
& Tell them, 'THANK YOU!'" :)
So that was a pretty neat experience! :) We all then got sent to different service/work sights and went to work to clean up a bunch of areas that were effected by the tornadoes and other recent storms! It has definitely been a couple of crazy weeks but some AMAZING ones as well! :) I'm SO grateful I could be here to help clean up and serve those in Oklahoma! :) It's been and is an AMAZING experience! :) It's amazing and continues to make more and more sense why the Lord had me go out and serve a mission later than I had planned.. :) I love the Lord! I KNOW His church is TRUE! :) This is HIS Church! -The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! :) 'I KNOW it. I LIVE it. I LOVE it!' :) Let's keep on SHARING it with ALL those around us! :) And lift the hands and hearts that may hang down! We have been sent to this earth at THIS particular time to LIFT, ENCOURAGE, INSPIRE, and BLESS the lives of ALL those around us! :) I promise that as you do this YOU will not only FEEL a GREATER LOVE of your Savior for YOU, but YOU will also feel a GREATER LOVE for all His children around you! :) And as you feel that love for others, they will feel that love for you and the love that the Savior has for them, through you! :) In the name of our dear Savior, Jesus Christ, amen. :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
\
*Transfers!!! :)
*Our new companion!! :) Sister Roberts!! :) WE LOVE HER!! :) She's AMAZING!! :) Tender Mercy!! :)
*Zhaotong's BAPTISM!!! :) He's SO amazing!! :) We love him too!! :)
*Elder Wells (our District Leader) baptized him! :) So great!!
*"Mormon Helping Hands" Tornado Relief! :)
*Tornado Warning Night :/ We all go to this AMAZING member's home and watch for if we need to go into their shelter! There were a LOT of missionaries there that night! ha They are all so great! :)
*AMAZING quotes/mormon ads from the New Era! I LOVE the New Era!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment