This week was such a GREAT week!! :) MANY MIRACLES and GREAT THINGS HAPPENED! :) I Loved it! :)
First of all, to start off the week we were blessed with an AMAZING Specialized Training by the Zone Leaders on the Power and Authority of our Calling!! :) It. was. POWERFUL! :) I LOVED it!! :) I received so much personal revelation and felt the Spirit and felt so happy the whole time!! :) It was wonderful! :) Such a blessing! :) A quote I liked that one of our Zone Leaders said was, "We have been entrusted by the Savior to BE DIFFERENT!" :) I lOVE it! :) So true!! As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we are DIFFERENT! :) In the BEST way!! :) We strive to be like our Savior, Jesus Christ and to do as He would do! :) To the world this appears "different" of "unusual" but to the Lord this is RIGHT and WHO WE TRULY ARE! And we are to STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND TRUE NO MATTER WHAT THE WORLD MAY SAY, THINK, OR DO! :) I PROMISE YOU that YOU WILL BE BLESSED, HAPPY, MAGNIFIED in EVERY ASPECT of your life for the BETTER and that the blessings from Heaven will FLOW Abundantly as you TRUST IN HIM and allow the LORD to lead, guide, and direct your life in a LOVING and BEST WAY POSSIBLE!! :) Greater than we could EVERY IMAGINE! :) I KNOW this to BE TRUE!! :) TRY IT! :) See how following the Lord can and WILL make a positive difference in your life! :) In the way you think, feel, act, and do! :) The Lord loves yoU! :) And He WILL help you through all and In ALL things!! :) I know that! :)
Another exciting thing that happened this week was EXCHANGES in Moore with Sister Wendel! :) I LOVE her!! She is amazing!! :) And we met some INCREDIBLE children of our Heavenly Father while finding (tracting)! :) It was wonderful! :) She is so joyful and is how we should be and feel as members of Christ's Church here on the earth today! :) What a blessing! :) We have also been blessed with INCREDIBLE finding stories and experiences while tracting various apartments this week by campus and I LOVE IT!! :) It is MIRACULOUS!! :) I LOVE Heavenly Father!! He is completely preparing His children to come forth and receive the message of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today! And he needs US! :) Each of us to be instruments in His hands in bringing about this truly "Great and Marvellous Work"! :) The Church is TRUE! :) And your Heavenly Father dearly LOVES EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU!! :) No matter what!! :) Our happiness lies in OUR choices! :) We can choose to follow Christ and His will for us and be HAPPY and SUCCEED! :) Or we can not, and be miserable (maybe not immediately, but eventually) (2 Nephi 2:27-28) I PROMISE that as you CHOOSE CHRIST you WILL BE BLESSED and you WILL BE HAPPY! :) Even HAPPIER! :) I know this to be true! I've seen it in my own life and continue to see it in the lives of those I meet each day! :) The Church is TRUE! :)
Zhaotong WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!! :) And did baptisms!!! :) SO EXCITING!! :) He LOVED IT!! :) He is SO AMAZING!! :) He is an INCREDIBLE LIGHT and EXAMPLE to ME and to ALL those around him!! I LOVE IT! :) Please continue to keep him and all of God's children in your prayers as we continue to find His children whom He has prepared and share the FULNESS of HIS EVERLASTING GOSPEL with them!! :) THANK YOU!! :) and THANK YOU for ALLLLLL the prayers you render each day!! :) MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING and WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN for time and all eternity as we continue to HAVE FAITH!! :) Thank you for ALL your immense amounts of FAITH, LOVE, KINDNESS, CHARITY and LOVE! :) The Church is TRUE! :)
Another super exciting thing!! I GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!! :) Woo hoo!! :) All of the 'departing missionaries' got to go last Friday (earlier than normal-usually we go our last day in the field, but it's closed for the next 2 weeks) and we were SO EXCITED!! :) (not to go home- that's sad :( , but the Temple is HAPPY!! :) ) I LOVE THE TEMPLE!! :) I was SO excited to finally go back!! :) And with Sister Ewell!! :) It was so exciting!! :) I hope you like all the fun pictures we got to take there!! I LOVE THE TEMPLE!! :) We also got to meet with the Temple President (President Hansen) there and ask him questions! :) That was amazing! Wow!! I learned a lot and LOVED IT! :) The Church is SO true!! It's INCREDIBLE!! :) Perfect, and so far out of the world, I LOVE IT!! :) D&C 25:10 THAT'S THE TEMPLE!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) It's SO much better and happier to be OUT of the World!! :) You have SO much more peace, clarity of thought and mind, pure heart, clean hands, you are led by the Spirit, understand God's mysteries more, have an increase of love and charity for all those around you, desire to serve and look/turn OUTWARD rather than inward, and a motivation and clear purpose and understanding of Who You TRULY are and to love and serve your Savior more and be an instrument in His hands and let Him lead and guide you to the purest and most everlasting happiness and peace that ONLY HE can give you! :) and WILL give you as you turn to Him and turn away from the world! :) Whenever you are tempted to 'choose the world' say "I CHOOSE CHRIST!" :) I promise that as YOU use your agency to CHOOSE and DO what is right that just by SAYING those words and meaning them, will change you for the better and give you the strength, courage, and desire to do so! :)
I love you all SO Much!! :) The Missionary Fireside (Worldwide Training) was INCREDIBLE!! :) How neat they came to the Oklahoma City Mission too!! :) I love it! :) Those Elders in it are great ones! :) And so is that Stake President (of Stillwater!) :) The Church is TRUE! :) And I LOVE YOU!! :) Let's LIVE IT. LOVE IT. and SHARE IT! :) In ways the Lord can and WILL inspire you to as you SEEK for HIS help and direction in it! :) How to, Who to, and WHEN TO! :) I KNOW He will help you do this!! :) You are HIS chosen CHILD! :) HE LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH!! :) And so do I! :) Have a wonderful day and week!! :) The Church is TRUE! :) "Look unto Him in EVERY thought! :) DOUBT NOT, FEAR NOT!" :) D&C 6:36 :) I LOVE YOU! :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. QofW: "It is not your responsibility to convert anyone. That is the work of the Holy Ghost. Your task is to share your beliefs and to not be afraid."-President Uchtdorf :)
"Be a friend to all, but never compromise your standards." -Pres. Uchtdorf :)
pps. I invite you to listen to the amazing song "Stand in Holy Places!" :) I LOVE IT!! :) and I love y'all!! :) The Church is TRUE! :)
https://www.lds.org/youth/music?lang=eng
*OU Campus! :)
*Specialized Training with our amazing Zone!! :)
*TEMPLE TRIP!!! :)
*Temple Pics!!! :) I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment