Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Israel, Israel God is Calling..." :)‏


Hey y'all!! :)
 
Well this week has been GREAT!! :) My second 'mission daughter' was BORN!! :) ha Her name is Sister Main and she is incredible!! :) I am super excited to serve with her!! :) She's already invited 2 people to be baptized and they both have baptismal dates!!! :) Woo hoo!! :) She's great!! :) I knew the new Sister had to be amazing because Heavenly Father has blessed us SOOOO much in this area!! It is truly SOOOOO white and ALREADY TO HARVEST!!! :) We are way excited to get to work!! :)
 
Well, it was a sad farewell to Sister Pfister!! :( She's seriously my fav!!! I love and miss her SOOOO Much!!!!!! :) :) :) We will DEFINITLEY be friends for eternity!!! :) I'm sOOO grateful!! :) She was sOOOO fun and incredible to serve with!!! :) Everyday was a day of miracles, fun, funny, happy, spiritual, and AMAZING times and experiences!! :) WE LOVED IT!!!!! :D :D :D :D I miss her a TON but i KNOW she is doing INCREDIBLE things at OSU and i know the Lord needs her there!! :) Who knows, maybe we will serve together again in the future??! :) I still have 9 months left!! :) Speaking of!! I hit my 9 month (1/2 way) mark this past week!!! CRAZYY!!!!! I Serioulsy can't believe it!!! It is the weirdest thing ever!! ha I have LOVED my mission so far and have learned SOOOOO much!!! It's incredible!! ha I'm sOO grateful I've been blessed to serve a mission and I truly hope EVERYONE who wants to will serve a mission!! Because it is TRULY an "Opportunity of a Lifetime!!" (-Elder Waddell Oct. 2011 conf.) It is SO much fun and SO incredible!! The people you meet, the experiences you have, the things you learn, and the person you become are PRICELESS!! What a miraculous blessing!!!!!! :) Missions are truly Miracles! :) I love it!! :)
 
So the new Sister, Sister Main, is from South Dakota!! :) so cooL! I always tell people i'm 'too Utahn' so i need these Sisters from other places to be my companions!! :) ha It's fun, i love it! :) She is such a great missionary and I'm sO excited to train again! She has already done and will do great things!! She's awesome! And connects really well with the people we've met and have been teaching! :)
 
So other exciting news of the week.. Ute and James BOTH have BAPTISMAL DATES!!! :) for Nov. 3rd!!! :) WOO HOO!! :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! :) Please continue to keep them in your prayers! They are incredible!! The Lord loves these people and ALL His children SO much!! And He wants them to return back to live with Him! :) The adversary wants just the opposite. So we always need to be praying that we and others may 'conquer Satan'! (D&C 10:5) I have a FIRM Testimony of the power of prayer! It is real. It works. It is how we stay close to the Lord and conquer the enemy of our souls! :) We must stay close to our Heavenly Father and this TRUE RESTORED GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST so WE can EACH make it back to live with Him AND so our heavenly brothers and sisters can too!! :) "When ye are converted, strengthen your brethren." :) I KNOW these thing are true!! I have seen them happen in my own life and i KNOW this is all part of the Plan of Salvation! :) The Lord has truly trusted EACH one of us, who are members of this true and glorious restored gospel of Jesus Christ, to stay committed to it and to Him with our whole hearts, minds, might, and strength! :) That we may be 'the light of this people' (3 Nephi 12:14) that are all around us! :) What a true and glorious privilege!! :) And what incomprehensible blessings come from doing so!! :) I'm sOOO grateful!! :) Now giving our whole selves to Him and His work is definitely a process! Not an event! :) We become more and more Christlike and more and more willing to follow Him one step at a time. The Lord does NOT ask for 'PERFECTION' right now. But He does ask for 'PROGRESSION.' :) I always have to keep this in mind so I don't overwhelm myself or think i'm a failure when i'm not PERFECT like I want to be. Remember, "You never fail until you stop trying." That helps me a lot too. :)
 
We also got to help out with a triathalon our ward had!! :) It was by the lake and it was SO much fun! :) Sister Main and I were stationed at the halfway point to tell the runners they made it half way and to turn around and run back to the start! :) It was so fun to see all the great people in our ward and to talk to them at the ward social they had afterwards! :) Janet came to the social part and talked to a lot of people there too!! :) She's so awesome!! :) Please keep her in your prayers too!! :) They are working!! :) Thank you!!
 
We also got to go to the Relief Society Broadcast that night!!! and Oh my goodness!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! :) :) :) :) Didn't you?! :) SOOOO good!!! The new R.S. Presidency is great!! :) I'm so excited!! :) I especially liked Sister Stephens and her talk! (I liked the part about the Pioneer Trek "Woman's Pull!!" SOOO good!! :) It made my think about when i went on the Trek!! I loved it!! :) So awesome!!) The R.S. Broadcast talks were ALL sOOOO good though!! :) Wow!! :) Sister Main and I felt SO spiritually fed and uplifted afterwards!! It was great! :) I just lOVE the Church and the gospel!!! It is SOOOO true!!! :) I lOVE what they said last conference "to be active in the CHURCH AND the GOSPEL!!!" :) So true!! :) Speaking of general conference...
 
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERNCE!!! :) :) :) :) It's THIS weekend!!! :) Woo hoo!! :) I hope y'all (if you want) have written down ANY questions you have and have prayed and asked for them to be answered! Because I KNOW if you do that, they will be!! :) It's happened EVERY TIME for mE!!! :) It's incredible!!! :) The Church is true!! :) I'm SOOO thankful for a living day prophet, President Thomas S. Monson and apostles!! :) They are truly much more that 'inspired men' they are 'men called of God!!" :) And hold HIS Priesthood Power!!! :) How incredible!!! :)
 
Well I hope y'all have a glorious day and week!! :) And have an INCREDIBLE general conference weekend!!! :) The Church is TRUE!!! :) REJOICE!! :) The Lord LOVES YOU!!!! :) And I do too!! :) I love and miss you all!! :) Always remember the Lord truly does LOVE YOU and is mindful of YOU!! "He wants to answer your prayers and give you your dreams. But he can't if you don't pray and if you don't dream. In essence He can't if you don't believe." -Elder Holland :)  BELIEVE!! :) "Believe in God. believe that He is... and that man doth not comprehendeth all the things which the Lord can comprehend." (Mosiah 4:9) I LOVE YOU!!! :) THE COOLEST THING JUST HAPPENED!!! :)
I'll tell you more next week!! :)
 
Love, Sister Carlini
 
ps. QofW: "The Lord does not ask for PERFECTION tomorrow. But He does ask for PROGRESSION (tomorrow.)" -Elder Callister :)
















Descriptions:
1. Sister Pfister and I with our Ward Mission Leaders and family! :)  
2. Out to lunch with our Ward Mission Leaders wives! :) LOVE THEM!!! :)
3. "Welcome to Oklahoma!" for the New Sister! :) SISTER MAIN!!
4. a "Generations" picture! :) (Sister Draper-grandma  Me-Mom  Sister Pfister- my first daughter & Sister Main- my second daughter (/Sis. Pfister's little sister!) Gotta' love mission geneology!! :) ha
5. SISTERS PICTURE!! :)
6. My cute 'daughters' and I!! :) love them!
7. Sis. Ewell & I with our daughters!! :) (her new comp./daugther is Sis. Johnson!)
8. It was Sis. Smith's birthday! :) (sisters in our district)
9. District pic!
10. Sister Main & I at the ward triatholan by the Lake!! (we were the half way point!) so fuN! :)
11. I remember these lion drinking fountians from the Zoo when i was little!!! :) i HAD to get a pic with it!! :) ha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment