Monday, September 24, 2012

Let us All press on in the work of the Lord ! :)‏



Hello!! :)
 
Well this week was exceedingly GREAT!!! :) Seriously!! It was SO great!! :) We LOVED it!! :) So many fun/incredible things happened and great lessons and miracles came to pass!! :) We are sO grateful!! :) So to start of the week here are some incredible stories... :)
 
Tuesday- We had a lesson with 3 super amazing girls named Nyche, Morgan, and Ashley (ages: 18, 19, 20) They. are. INCEDIBLE!! :) We met Nyche tracting and we prayed with her. The next time we came back we met her sister Morgan (who is also amazing!!) and prayed with both of the. Then the next time we came back to teach the lesson we met Nyche's best friend Ashley who was over (I told her MY best friend's name is Ashlee too!! :) it was exciting! ha) It was sO awesome how we went from knowing/meeting 1 amazing and prepared girl to 3!! :) Heavenly Father is amazing!!! :) We had a great member come with us to the lesson and we taught about the Book of Mormon and how the gospel will bless their lives and talked to them about their religious beliefs and background etc. At the end we invited them to be baptized and included the words "by someone holding the Priesthood authority of God" and they all said YES!!! :) and Morgan even added, "That sounds exciting!!" :D :D :D because IT IS!!!! :) it was SOOO amazing!! :) we LOVED IT!! :) So they all have a baptismal date for October 20th!! :) The only thing that might be a little tricky is they ALL work on Sundays! :S Pray for these sweet girls that Heavenly Father will provide a way for them to be able to come to church and not have to work at that time, and that they will follow the way He provides!! :) THANK YOU!! :) I KNOW the Lord ALWAYS "prepares a way for us to accomplish the things that He commands." (1 Nephi 3:7) INCLUDING coming to Church and keeping the Sabbath Day Holy! :) And these girls are TOO prepared to not be members of the Church of Jesus Christ and have the glorious blessings of His TRUE and RESTORED gospel!! :) :) :)
 
Wed- We had a Trainers Meeting and it was super great!! :) Love those!! :) And that night we were blessed with the great opportunity to teach the Young Women's activity!! :) We did LDS  F.A.Q. Jeopardy!!! :) and it was SO. FUN!!! :) We loved it!! :) We put it all together the night before and it turned out great! We were SO grateful!! :)  The young women are AMAZING!! :) And they all felt a lot better prepared to answer questions they get about "being Mormon" :) Even the leaders felt more prepared!! :) Heavenly Father is amazing!! :) We truly cannot do ANYTHING without HIM!! :) Especially anything well!! :) I'm SO grateful for a loving Heavenly Fathe who leads and guides and inspires us -His children- what a blessing!! :) I TRULY believe the counsel given in 2 Nephi 32:9 !! :) It's sO true!! :) Prayer WORKS! :)
 
We ALSO had an INCREDIBLE MISSION CONFERENCE this past Saturday and Elder Callister (from the Seventy) spoke to us!! :) IT WAS SOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!! :D :D :D Definitely an answer to my prayers!! :) It was POWERFUL!! :) He gave a powerful lesson on the Plan of Salvation! :) (which is SOOO true!!! THere is NO WAY the Plan of Salvation is NOT true!! :) I LOVE the Plan of Salvation! And i am SO grateful for it!!! :) It's TRUE!! It is trulythe path and plan for EACH of us to be HAPPY, have JOY and return to live with our Father in Heaven AGAIN!! :) ) He also spoke about "Becoming a Consecrated Missionary" which was SUPER INCREDIBLE TOO!!!!! :D
 
 
I love the gospel! THe church is true! have a great week! I love you!!! :)
 
Love, Sister Carlini :)


 PS. Sorry! i thought I was out of time! I just wanted to add that Elder Callister is the one who gave one of my favorite talks on the Book of Mormon in Conf. Oct. 2011 AND the book called "The Infinite Atonement" which are ALL AMAZING!!! :) He gave the talk in the MTC "Becoming a Consecrated Missionary" which i LOVE!!! So it was SOOO cool to see and hear him give it LIVE!! :) With alterations through the Spirit! :) It was sOOO cool!!! :) Also! Ute prayed twice this week!! :) AND came to church again!!! :) MIRACLES!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D We also taught and INCREDIBLE lady named Carmen the Resoration (the night after Mission Conf.) and it was AMAZING!! :) She's SO amazing!! :) And has 3 girls! :) We met her about a week ago and prayed with them outside right before they got in their car to go somewhere. She has a LOT of potential!! they ALL do!! :) Please pray for her as well!! :) Satan does not like those "SUPER PREPARED" ones!! But the Lord and us DO!!!! :) So please pray that she will continue to meet with us and love the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and progress!! :) Thank you SOOO much!! :) I KNOW the Lord HEARS and ANSWERES EACH of your PRAYERS!! :) especially when it's for the building of His kingdom and furthering His great and marvellous work!! :) i KNOW the Church is true!! :) I'm excited to train again! (kind of crazy! but i know the Lord doesn't necessarily "call the equipped" but HE TRULY "equips those He calls"!!! :) And for that, I am SUPER GRATEFUL!! :) ) Please keep the new Sister (and ALL the rest of the missionaries! :) ) that are coming out in your prayers as well! :) I find out on Wednesday (the day of transfers) which Sister I'll be training (there are 4 coming out! so crazy! :) ) Sister Pfister and I are SUPER sad to not be companions anymore!! :( I lOVE her SOOOO much!!! :) She has seriously been the best companion!! :) I'm SO grateful and feel SOOO blessed to know her!!! And to have had the incredible opportunity to serve with her!! And for us to teach, learn, and grow together!! :) We lOVE the Village!!! :) And she will be MISSED!! :) She is being transferred to OSU and is going to be in a Trio!! :) (She's going to LOVE it!! :) I'm wAy excited for her!! :) )
 
Well, I love you all!! :) THANK YOU FOR  ALLLLLLL of YOUR PRAYERS!!!! :) I can feel them!! :) And I am sOOO grateful for them!!! :) Y'all are in my prayers too!!! :) Have a terrific week!! :)
 
QofW: "True Repentance denotes a change of heart, not just a change in behavior." -Pres. Benson
 
"We must not only change our behavior, we must change our nature... to be truly consecrated to the Lord." -Elder Tad R. Callister :)

PICTURES!!














*Picture Descriptions:
 
1. Sister Pfister and I with UTE!!!! (on the couch) :D :D :D we just love her!! :) she's sO cute!! :)
2. Sister Pfister and I with Ann!! :) Love her too!
3. "The District!" :)
4. "MTC District Missionaries!!" :) (Sister Ewell, me, Elder Robb, and Elder Evans!) at Mission Conference!
5. Mission Conference pic with some awesome Elders! :) And Pres. Taylor's sons! :)
6. The Sisters! :) lOvE them!!
7. bEaUtIfUL sunset!! :)
8. Ute came to church!! :) And that's the super sweet Sister (with the dark hair) that she LOVES!! :)
9. Sister Pfister and I with Stephanie and her cute daughter Aubrey! :) we LOVE them!!
10. Us with our AMAZING Ward Mission Leader!! :) He's a Powerhouse!! :)
11. Us with Tony! :) (the youth who comes teaching with us all the time! :) )
12. We LOVE this lady!! :) She's SUPER cute and she's the new YW's Pres.!! :) She's the best!! :) (she reminds me of mom and chelsea!! :) It makes me sO happy!! :)
13. Sister Pfister and I with the girls!! :) (Tatiana and Myrianna!) love them!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment