Hello Everyone!! :)
Well, this week has been exceedingly great! :) "My heart is brim with joy!!" :) (<<that's one of my new favorite phrases from the Book of Mormon! in Alma!! :) ha i love it! :) ) The Lord truly blesses His servants and EACH of His children!! He loves them and EACH of YOU sOOOO much!! :) It's incredible!! :) I LOVE the power and GIFT of the Holy Ghost!! :) Seriously, greatest gift ever!! :) Without the Spirit you cannot truly to the work of the Lord His way!! :) I've seen this throughout my mission so far and especially this past week!! :) You truly have to strive to cleanse yourself and be sanctified that the Holy Spirit may have a PURE vessel to work through! :) It's incredible!! :) I'm learning sOOO much on my mission and i LOVE it!! :) My new favorite talk is "Are you the Woman I think you are?" by Sheri Dew!! I seriously LOVE that talk!! :) It's incredible and has really helped me be aware of certain things and focus even more fully on the eternal perspective and significance of things! :) The restored gospel of Jesus Christ is INCREDIBLE!! :) i LOVE it!! :) It is sOOOO true!!! :) I've never felt SOOOO enlightened, uplifted, full of truth, purpose, direction, peace, comfort, happiness, and joy than when I am studying and living and sharing the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!! :) i LOVE it!! :) What a blessing!! :)
So this week we have been teaching and finding a lot of new investigators which has been exciting! :) We also picked a new one back up! :) James! We taught him the first 2 lessons and then passed him on to the Elders (because he wasn't in our area) but they said he's in our area now so we can teach him! :) So that's exciting! We didn't even know until he just SHOWED UP at Church yesterday!! :) it was so great! :) There's nothing better than having and investigator "randomly" show up to Church!! :) hah i love it!! :) The gospel is TRUE!! :)
Another crazy and exciting thing that happened yesterday at Church was we were sitting in sacrament meeting and I was looking around at our AMAZING (and HUGE) great ward! :) And all the people and it made me sOOO happy to be a part of and serving in such an INCREDIBLE ward!! (people have been signing up to feed us dinner each night so we have been able to get to know A LOT more of the ward which is sUCH a BLESSING!! ALL of the September calendar and ALL of October except for 2 days are FULL!!! :) Our ward is seriously INCREDIBLE!!! :) we LOVE it!!! We are SOOOO gratefuL!!!!! :) :) :) ) So I was looking around and saying a 'prayer of thanks' because of ALL the great people I was blessed to be surrounded by and serve with and i looked at the back and SAW MY 2 FRIENDS FROM BYU-IDAHO!!!!! :D :D :D :D Andrew and Megan Johnson!!! :) CRAZY RIGHT??!!!!! haha i was sOOO excited!!! And couldn't believe it! :) They were in my ward up at BYU-I in Fall 2009 and later got married! and they are IN MY WARD HERE NOW!!! :) Isn't that sO crazy??! :) I was pretty excited! They signed up on the dinner calendar and just live like up the street from us! :) Such a SMALL WORLD!! :) Heavenly Father truly KNOWS and LOVES His children!! :) He is SOOOOO mindful of us!! IT's AMAZING!! :)
We also had a great missionary meeting with our INCREDIBLE Ward Mission Leader!! :) (he has INCREDIBLE Ideas and we are WAY excited to be working with him in the ward!! :) ) He had the craziest and most adventurous mission in Guatamalal!! :) it's so cool!! :) We also had a "Senior Companion Council" on Friday which was REALLY good!! :) I learned a lot and really liked it! :) They taught us a cool thing that Pres. Taylor told them.. well 2 cool things.. :) Pres. Taylor said, "Apologizing is one of the greatest tools of a missionary." AND "Your ability to minister powerfully is effected by YOUR personal righteousness!" :) I love that!! I just love Pres. Taylor! He is truly one of the most INSPIRED people I have ever met! I'm so grateful he is our mission President! :)
We've also been teaching a great investigator named R.J. and he has such great potential!! :) keep him in your prayers!! :) He's awesome!! :) And will do great things as he sincerely chooses to follow the path we are teaching him about! :)
The gospel is TRUE!!! :) Never doubt it!! :) It's tRuE!! :) And it IS the ONLY way to be TRULY happy and make it back to live with our loving Father in Heaven! :) I promise as you follow the path the Savior has provided for us, and not just 'kind of the path" or "by the path" but actually strive to BE On and STAY On THEE path, You WILL find the GREATEST peace, joy, love, light, guidance, purpose, and direction in YOUR life! :) I KNOW this is true! :) I have SEEN IT in the lives of those who truly STRIVE TO LIVE and LIVE the gospel and i've seen the absence of these GREAT blessings in the lives who don't embrace the gospel. I know these things are true! And I say them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)
I love you all sOOOO much!! :) Thank you SOOO much for ALL your prayers, love, support, encouragement, letters, packages, and insights!! Y'all are amazing!! :) Have a JOY-FULL week!! :) Because YOU have the FULNESS of the Gospel!! :) Which can and WILL bring a FULNESS of JOY!! :) I love you all!! And your Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ do TOO!!! :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. QofW: "Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don’t quit, and you will make it.
There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. Jesus Christ is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way is foolishness." -Elder Corbridge ("The Way" gen. conf. Oct. 2008) http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2008/10/the-way?lang=eng
pps. "Song of the Week" : efy 2006 "Live like you believe" :)
PICTURES!!!
and their descriptions.. :)
1. Tatiana and Myrianna had us over for dinner!! :) so fuN! :) We lOVE them!!! Such great girls!! :)
2. My Study Desk! :)
3. the "Doctrine of Christ" -the way we make it back to live with our Heavenly Father for eternity! :) (i didn't draw Christ's hand.. that was Sis. Buckley :) )
4. My planner! :) (missionaries like to decorate their planners! ha we switch them out each transfer (every 6 weeks) and decorate them again! fun stuff! :) ) -It's the TREE OF LIFE!! :) with the great and spacious building and iron rod and river! :) ha it's kind of crazy looking but it was fun and inspiring to make! :) i love the Book of Mormon!! :)
5. We had a senior comp. council at the church and when we got there there was this picture of a girl on the board! :) And Sister Pfister added onto it (name tag, "Arise and Shine" etc.) to make it ME! :) haha so funny! :) I lOvEd it! :)
6. District Lunch!! :) at Hideaway Pizza!! :) YUM! Love that place!! :)
7. "The Elders" :)
8. "The Sisters" :)
9. The amazing 'frozen lemonade pie!!" :)
10. once again Josh White (with the suggestion of my incredible bff Ashlee, i hear.. :) ) is amazing!!! And sent me (and Sister Pfister)EFY Shirts for this year!!!! "Arise and Shine Forth!! :) Aaaahhhh!!!! i was sSOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D y'all are the BEST!! :)
11. Sister Pfister holding a HUGE spider with a stick!
No comments:
Post a Comment