Monday, September 17, 2012

"Who's on the Lord's Side, Who?" :)‏


Hello Everyone!! :)
 
Well this week has been INCREDIBLE!!!!!! :D :D :D i have LOVED it!! :) WOW!!! :) Yesterday, Sister Pfister and I had such an INCREDIBLE day!! :) and SAME with the day before!! :) and the days before that too!! :) What a blessing!! :) We felt SOOOOO full of excitement and gratitude and love for our ward and ALL the incredible people we feel SOOOOOO blessed to work and SERVE with!!!!!! :) Seriously!! I could not wipe the smile off of my face last night!!! :) I was literally overwhelmed with joy and happiness and excitement and love and ahhhh!! :) It was just the best!! :) Heavenly Father is INCREDIBLE and is SOOOO mindful of us -His sons and daughters- and I am sOOOOOOO grateful!!! :)
 
So, to start the week off we had 2 GREAT lessons with Ute this week!! :) She is just so flippin' cute!! :) We lOVE her!! :) We brought a SUPER sweet and peaceful lady from our ward with us and Ute LOVED her!!! :) It was SOOO great! :) Ute said the closing prayer and this lady looked at Ute and said, "Thank you for letting me be a part of that.." and Ute (looking slightly confused/suprised) said, "Really??" and she (making direct and sincere eye-contact) said, "Yes!" .. and Ute just looked at her and blurted out, "Well, i LOVE YoU!!!!" :D hahah it. was. sOOO cute!!! :) and sUCH a sweet moment!! (you'd have to know Ute, and how she acts and talks with her accent! :) IT was sO funny but SOOO sincere and amazing!!! :) ) Ute NEVER says she loves people!! It takes a long time for her usually (even to say it to us missionaries) but we know that she could tell just how much this Sister cared for her and how sincere she was! It was AMAZING!! :) and a super neat experience!! :) Ute is incredible!! :) She has prayed a total of 4 times now!! Which is a MIRACLE!! :) I have SUCH a testimony of prayer!! :) I KNOW it works! And I KNOW Heavenly Father hears and answers every single one!! :) Thank you for all YOUR prayers for her! Keep it up, they are working!! :)
 
Another HUGE miracle is.... We TAUGHT JANET!!!! :D :D :D :D Oh my goodness, we hadn't been able to get in contact with her or teach her for like weeks!! :) And we FINALLY came in contact with her and were able to teach her again and reset her baptismal date!! :) She has been having some hard things going on in her life and needs ALL the prayers she can get!! :) She is the BIGGEST sweetheart and is SOOO prepared by our Heavenly Father!! :) We watched the Restoration and she LOVED it!! :) She said she was going to show it to her friends at work! :) She's so awesome!! Please continue to keep her in your prayers and that she will have the strength and desire to do what is right and fully follow this right and true path for her so she make it back to live with our Heavenly Father again!! :) She's incredible! :)
 
Other miracles involve being blessed to find TEN new investigators this week!!! :) Seven of which were on Saturday!! :) it was sOOO amazing!! :) We went teaching and tracting with one of the young men in our ward (he's 18 and leaves on his mission next year! :) ) and while we were tracting, we talked, prayed with, and set up return appointments with 7 new people!! :) It was sOOO exciting and amazing!! :) They are awesome people and we are way excited to go back and teach them all! :) The Church is SO true!! :) Thank you for ALL your prayers!! :)
 
Okay, so yesterday we had an INCREDIBLE day at church and we seriously LOVE all the great people in our ward!! :) We had a missionary meeting with our INCREDIBLE Ward Mission Leader and our new Ward Mission Leader Assistant (who we felt REALLY prompted that he should be called to this calling :) ) We were SO excited when we saw him at our WML's house!! :) it's AMAZING how the Spirit works!!! :D :D :D I lOVE the gospel! I LOVE callings!! I LOVE the church!!! :) I KNOW it's TRUE!!! :) And it's INCREDIBLE!!! :D :D :D :D
 
So after Sister Pfister and I got home last night after a super wonderful day we recieved a call from the Assistants to the President and were sO nervous because transfers are coming up and we were wondering if that was why they were calling?! We were praying and hoping we would stay together another transfer and so we asked what they were calling for and they told us that I am training again!!! And Sister Pfister is being transfered!! :( :( :( I was serioulsy shocked but felt SUPER peaceful!! Sister Pfister and I were SO sad but both felt at peace about it all (thank goodness for the Spirit!! :) ) We said thanks and goodbye to the Assistants and we talked about how crazy this was and how sad but peaceful we felt! ha We thought we might stay together and get to possibly train TOGETHER but I guess the Lord has other things in store for us! :) ha Which is totally fine because Heavenly Father TRULY knows what is best for each one of us! And what EACH of us need!! :) I am SOOOOO grateful for the INCREDIBLE opportunity I've been blessed with the train and be companions with Sister Pfister!!!! :) :) :) I have learned SOOOOOOO much from her!!! :) She is truly SUCH an INCREDIBLE missionary, person, friend, and example to me!! :) I feel sOOO blessed to know her!! :) and to have been able to serve with her!! :) Who knows? maybe we will serve together in the future?? Our mission aren't over yet! ;) ha She's seriously the best!! :) And is going to continue to do SUCH INCREDIBLE things ther rest of her mission!! She's amazing!! :)
 
Well I'm excited to have the great opportunity to train again! :) I still can't believe it!! :) Please keep the new Sister and I and Sister Pfister in your prayers!! :) And ALL the other missionaries!! :) thank you SOOOO much!!! :) the work of the Lord is TRUE and it is the BEST and GREATEST work we could EVER engage ourselves in!! :) It is TRULY a GREAT and a MARVELOUS work!! :) The Church is TRUE and i LOVE you all!! :) Have a super great day and week!! :) i love yoU!!! :) And never forget you are a child of God and He KNOWS and LOVES you SOOOO much!! :) And THIS is HIS TRUE CHURCH on the Earth TODAY!! :) What an extraordinary blessing to be a member of it!! :)
 
Love, Sister Carlini :)
 
ps. QofW: "The outcome of the 'war in heaven' has already been decided. The score is on the scoreboard. The only really strange thing is we are all down here trying to decide which team's jersey we want to wear." -Elder Holland :) (i'll get it more word for word next week! :) love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment