Monday, June 25, 2012

"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart..." :)

Hey hey!! :)

Well this week has been GREAT!! :) Very busy and great! :) I LOVE all the great people we teach and help come closer to our Savior and the FULNESS of His TRUE and EVERLASTING teachings!! :) It's the best!! :) EVERYONE NEEDS the GOSPEL!!! :D :D :D It's amazing how many people we talk to who have had SUCH HARD lives!!!! you listen to them and just think.... you DEFINITELY need the Gospel!!!! :D Even people with 'easier' lives need the gospel! EVERYONE does in order to make it back to live with our loving Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ! :) We ALL need those saving ordinances we recieve through baptism AND at temple! :) I love the gospel! it is sOOOO true!! :D it's the best!! And is TRULY the ONLY thing that brings us TRUE and LASTING happiness and joy in this life AND the next!! :) What a blessing!! :) What a perfect plan God has for us! What TRUTH!! :D

So this week we taught Tatiana and Myrianna! :) (sisters- Tatiana [15] isn't a member but Myrianna [17] is) They. are. AMAZING!!! everytime i am blown away by their insights and LOVE of the gospel!!! It's incredible!! :D We love them!! :) We got to watch teh Joseph Smith movie and we all LOVED it!! :) that movie is the best!! :) We also taught "Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy" and I was able to do that fun 'ice cream sundAY" object lesson!! :) hahah they LOVED it!! They were flippin' out when i started putting ketchup and mustard on their ice cream! :) but pretty sure they will alwaaaaaays remember..."Some things are good.. they're just not good on Sundae's!!" (Sundays) :) I lOvE all the things i was able to learn at EFY!! :) hah so yeah that object lesson was fuN! :) Tatiana was able to come with us to attend a baptism that the Elders in our area had and she loved it!!! :) She is excited and nervous for hers!! but mainly excited!! woo hoo!! :)

We also taught Jessica [24] this week!!! She's super amazing!!! and super positive!!! :) I've never seen an investigator SOOOO excited to go to Church!!! :D it's the best!! We should all be like that!! :D i love it!! :) ha she said, "I want to go to Church. and then go the rest of my LIFE!!!" :) hahah I like her attitude!! :) haha She's super cute and just loves and agrees with the things we teach her and how the gospel blesses families etc.!! :) And how Heavenly Father knows us EACH individually and wants us to be happy!! :) She wants to bring her little boy Marcus [3] up in the Church too!! :) so great!! :)

We also met a new investigator, Karen, this week! She's great and has been through a lot!! We've been teaching her about different aspects of the gospel and the direction and answers we recieve from the Book of Mormon! :) it's awesome! It was cool how we met her too! :) She was just outside (while we were at her next door neighbors-less actives) bringing in her garbage can so we went to go talk to her! She said she was feeling sick and we probably wouldn't want to talk to her.. so we offered to pray with her for her sickness to go away and for her other concerns she had and after the prayer she said, "Well, you can come back!" :) haha it was awesome!! I love Heavenly Father!! He is the ultimate heart-softener!! And it truly blesses everyone!! :) He wants ALLLL of His children to be happy and have the gospel in their lives!! :) What a kind and loving Father in Heaven!! I just love Him!! :) and He loVES YOUUUU!!!! :D :D :D Never forget that!!! He does!!! He loves you with an INFINITE love!!! :D And is ALWAYS there for you!! Just waiting for you to Come Unto Him and Follow Him that He may POUR OUR BLESSING upon YOU!!! :D i love it!! ANd i have def. seen that come to pass in my life!! What a blessing!! We just have to TRUST in HIm!! :) and He will guide our paths and lead us to the best places we can be and go and ultimately to hAPPINESS!!! :D Becasue He truly LOVES us!!! :D :D :D (proverbs 3:5-6)

We also went to Hideaway Pizza this week with a member! SOOO good!! i love that place!! OK classic!! :) best pizza 19 years and running!! (that's what they told me! :) hah) we also got to try "frozen lemonade pie!!!" and YES, it was as good as it sounds!! yummy!!! :D

Also, last night I recieved a phone call at 10:28pm (retire to bed is at 10:30pm!!) and it was the A.P's telling me I am TRAINING!!!! this transfer!!! (starts on wed. July 4th!!) CRAZY!!!! ahhhh!!! So i will DEF. need LOTS of prayers!!! :D ha for the new Sister I will be training and I!!! :) I'm pretty sure she is from a place over my the Martial Islands and Figi!! :) So we will have language study etc.!!! crazy right??! I am excited!! Definitley a NEW adventure!! :) ha Missions tend to give you LOTS of those!! :) ha It's SUPER crazy becasue I still feel like I am being TRAINED!! hah I don't know how i can actually Train someone else??!! hah I know it will ONLY be throught the Lord's help!! I know WITH HIM I can accomplish all things!! :) I am VERY grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with a feeling of PEACE about this new assignment! :) Proverbs 3:5-6 right??! :) hah yep!!

Well i've got to go!! I hope you all have a gREAT day and week!! I love andm is syou all!!! thank you for ALLL your prayers for me and ALL the other missionaries!!! you are all the best!!!! Trust in the Lord with ALLL your heart!!! :) Lean not on your OWN understanding and He will direct Your paths!!! :D Love you all!!! :) The Church is true!!! and i love you!! :)

Love, Sister Carlini

No comments:

Post a Comment