Hey Y'all!! :)
Best Week EVER!!!! :) WOW!! :) What a fun and exciting and amazing week!! :) PACKED FULL of GOODNESS and EXCITEMENT!! :) I LOVE Heavenly Father!! :) He is SOOO AMAZING!! :) and BECAUSE EVERYTHING we do is Centerd in Christ it makes life JOYFUL!! :) I LOVE IT!! :)
So guess what??! :) This week our mission had the FIRST MLC (Mission Leadership Council) EVER!! :) President Taylor said, "This moment is Historic!" :) It was pretty great!! :) It's where all the Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders, Assistants to the President, and President and Sister Taylor come together and have a HUGE Council about things in the mission and how to improve and tons of different things!! :) It was SO Amazing!! :) It was SO much fun to be a part of and be spiritually filled and uplifted!! :) It went from 8:30am to about 4:30PM!! ha So you KNOW the Spirit was there for us to feel buoyed up and excited about the mission and missionary work still after so many hours!! :) ha It was amazing!! :) I loved it! :)
The next day we had the New Missionary Meeting!! :) Woo hoo!! :) And THAT was AMAZING as well!! :) Very spirit-directed and uplifting and I just loved it all!! :) And so did Sister Zaleski! :) (She's still SO amazing!! I love her!! :) What a tender mercy!) President Taylor talked about how when we LOVE the Lord and UNDERSTAND why He wants US there, then we WILL fulfill our purpose and love being and staying on a mission!! :) It was a very inspired and great training!! :) I loved it!! :) President Taylor is the best! :)
Another exciting thing that happened was EXCHANGES!! :) And guess who I was blessed to go on exchanges with??! :) SISTER WENDEL!! :) (she's from Layton too! :) And is friends with McKenna Heninger, Kathryn Gessel, and Conner Simmons!! :) ) I LOVE HER!! :) She is SO HAPPY and ENTHUSIASTIC about the gospel and missionary work and LIFE!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) It was so refreshing and fun to have hte great opportunity to go on exchanges with her! :) Such a blessing!! :) We had a lot of fun and some great experiences!! :) One I wanted to share with you is this..
We were tracting in this one area in Moore and met a 14 year old girl outside walking her dog. :) We talked to her for a little bit and asked if she wanted a picture/card with Jesus on it for herself? :) And she got really excited and did! :) We then talked to her about the Church she goes to and asked her if she had ever heard of the Book of Mormon? :) We asked her if she reads the Bible and she said yes! :) But she didn't know about the Book of Mormon. So we told her about it and asked her if we could give her one?! :) And she got excited and said, "Sure! thanks!" :) We then asked her if she could ask God one question what would it be? :) So which she responded, "Why is there Sin in the world?" .... (yep, my mental jaw dropped! ha a 14 year old just asked us that!! And not only that, but that is one of the 50 Questions of the Soul that the Book of Mormon answers!!! :) :) :) ) I got way excited and said, "Wow! That is such a great question! And guess what?! It's answered in that book!" :) She got really excited about that and then we gave her a Restoration pamphlet and told her that she would really like reading that and that inside it talked about a boy named Joseph Smith who ALSO had a question he wanted to ask God! :) Accept his question was, "Which Church is True?" and then we said, "And guess how old he was?!" ..."14!" :) and to that she got SO EXCITED!! :) She gasped and said, "No way!! Wow!!" :) She was excited about all of this and it was SO amazing how the Lord completely pulled ALL of that together to help this sweet and super cute young woman make the gospel PERSONAL to her through the Spirit!! :) It. was. AMAZING!!!! :) Such an amazing experience!! :) The Spirit taught me a lot during that experience!! :) It made me realize that the gospel really IS PERSONAL!! :) It's meant to be!! :) If the Atonement is SO INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL and the Atonement IS the GOSPEL! Then it would make sense that the gospel can and DOES have a PERSONAL CONNECTION and RELEVANCE to EACH and EVERY ONE of US!! :) HOW AMAZING!!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) the CHURCH and GOSPEL are TRUE!!!!! :) :) :)
We were also blessed with GREAT lessons with Zhaotong and Cameron this week!! :) And Marissa!! :) And Zhaotong came to Church again!! :) Woo hoo!! :) He is amazing!! AND he even bought a SUIT!! :) He wore it to the CES Devotional we went to Sunday night and it was so great! :) Cameron came to that as well!! :) The Church is SO true!! :) I KNOW it. I LIVE it. I LOVE IT!! :) Let's go SHARE IT!! :)
I hope y'all have a great and spiritually uplifting and inspired week!! :) AND I hope you pray to know how to and be an answer to someone else's prayers!! :) I Love you all!! :) And hope you all have an exceedingly great day!! :) The Book of Mormon is TRUE!! :) If you don't know it, I INVITE you to READ and PRAY about it and then ACT on the glorious answer Heavenly Father WILL give you through the power of the Holy Ghost! :) (Moroni 10:3-5) I KNOW the Church is TRUE! :) I KNOW it is MEANT FOR YOU! :) ANd it has PERSONAL and INDIVIDUAL RELEVANCE, VALUE, GREATNESS, and GOODNESS, for US ALL!! :) In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. "Consecration is the only Surrender that is also a Victory." -Elder Maxwell :)
PICTURES!!!!
*FIRST MLC (Mission Leadership Council) EVER!!!!! :) (in our Mission! :) ) SO EXCITING!! :) -all the Sister Training Leaders!! :) I LOVE THEM!!! :) AMAZING SISTERS!!! :)
*and the Elders (Zone Leaders) at the MLC while we waited for Interviews with President after! :)
*haha I LOVE SIster Armistead (my STL Comp.! :) ) -She is HILARIOUS!! :) And a SUPER AMAZING MISSIONARY!! :) Not to mention a Convert! Such a Powerhouse!! LOVE HER!! :)
*Sister Zaleski's 1 month mark at "Cici's Pizza" w/the Elders after District Mtg.! :)
*EXCHANGES with SISTER WENDEL!! :) -she's from Layton!! :)
*I FINALLY found a place that's JUST LIKE COLD STONE!! :) Woo Hoo!! :) "Marble Slab Creamery!" DE-LIcious!! :) (and I got what we always get Dadio! -Creamcheese ice cream with raspberries!! :) Yum! :) )
*Sister Christensen (past Sister in the Mission who went home in Decemeber) came to visit and took us to dinner!! :) ALong with someone she taught that got baptized and another great member! :) (Jeff and Bryce! :) )
*Institute Closing Social! :) I LOVE our ward!! :) They are so great! :)
*"Cinco de Mayo" Tostadas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment