Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One by One.." :)‏

Why Hello! :) 

This week was exceedingly EXCELLENT!! :) I LOVED IT!! :) It was super crazy and exciting! :) And wonderful!! :) It was packed full of Exchanges, Conferences, Tender Mercies, and Miracles!! :) 

So, to start off the week, Sister Armistead and I (my Sister Training Leader Companion! :) -I LOVE her!! :) ) went down to LAWTON!! :) (where I served before I came back to OU! :) ) and did Exchanges with Sister Young and Sister Freeman!! :) Sister Freeman and I drove back up to OU together and had a blast being on exchanges and being REUNITED with each other!! :) She is the best!! :) We were blessed with MANY tender mercies and miracles and the timing was AMAZING!! :) The Lord's timing is honestly SO perfect and SO precise!! :) It's INCREDIBLE!! :) No wonder we need to ALWAYS FOLLOW THE SPIRIT!! :) Because that is the way we will be able to see the true FRUITS of the Lord's timing!! :) I have a very strong and pure testimony of that!! :) Let me tell you an experience Sister Freeman and I had on exchanges to show you why! :) ... So the first night we were together an appointment feel through so the Spirit lovingly put 4 specific people (all former or potential investigators) in my mind to go check on! :) So, we had an AMAZING member come with us and we felt like we should go to Bryan's apartment first (these people ALL live in the same complex! But it has TONS of different buildings! :) ) so we went to check on Bryan but he wasn't home, so then we went over to another building to check on BreAnna (aka "Breelynn" -she's the one whose parents just got baptized in Dallas right after she left! So she's really interested in learning more!! She's so sweet! We love her!! :) ) and while we were there knocking on the door, her and her boyfriend came RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! And were JUST getting home!! :) So we were able to talk to her more, see how she was doing, and share a scripture and pray with her! :) It was SO great!! :) She seemed SO happy and grateful that we came!! :) I was SO glad!! :) (Lord's perfect timing #1), then we went to check on Miguel and Savannah (who live next door to each other in another building) and went to Miguel's first! :) He wasn't home but we were able to talk to his roommate and encourage him again to read the Book of Mormon because he has one!! :) He was really nice and seemed grateful we had come too! :) So then, we went next door to check on Savannah and Josh and no one answered.. So we wrote them a note, and while we were standing there and pondering who the Lord needed us to see next and where He needed us to go .. MIGUEL WALKED UP and was JUST GETTING  HOME!! :) So we were able to talk to him and see how his Book of Mormon reading was going! :) And set up an appointment with him!! :) (Lord's perfect timing #2!) So that made us happy! :) As we continued to ponder we heard the door that we were standing by make some noises and SAVANNAH WALKED OUT!!! :) Right into us!!! hahaha! They hadn't heard the door and thought it was weird that their roommate didn't get the door when we knocked! ha So we were able to talk to her and see how she is doing and she said that we needed to set up a time for us all to start coming again and teaching them!! :) (Lord's perfect timing #3!) :) :) :) WOW! WOW! WOW!! :) I LOVE THE LORD'S TIMING!! :) It is ASTONISHINGLY PERFECT!! :) And I LOVE IT!! :) Isn't that SO AMAZING?!! :) Heavenly Father DEFINITELY KNOWS HIS CHILDREN! :) AND the PERFECT TIMING for us to CROSS PATHS WITH THEM!! :) I'm STILL AMAZED!! :) It was the best thing ever!! :) We left there feeling so happy!! :) And we were blessed to do that ALL in the time that we needed!! :) We had less than an hour to go and visit/check on all those people before we needed to get home for the night and the Lord made it happen PERFECTLY!! :) Testimony STRENGTHENED!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) The CHURCH IS TRUE!! :) "I know it. I live it. I LOVE IT!!!" :) 

Another amazing experience we were blessed with was ZONE CONFERENCE!! :) Woo hoo! :) I LOVE Zone Conference and this one was AMAZING!!!! :) We talked about WHO WE REALLY ARE!! :) And our divine role and part in GATHERING ISRAEL and BUILDING UP ZION!! :) It was AMAZING!! :) I LOVED IT!! :) President and Sister Taylor are so inspired!! :) It was an AMAZING training/conference and was FILLED with the SPIRIT!! :) President Taylor had a diagram draw out from the very beginning (the pre-existence) until now and all about our connections and roles in being of the House of Israel and all the responsibilities and MAGNIFICENT BLESSINGS we receive from entering into the Abrahamic Covenant!! :) It was AMAZING!! :) I LOVED IT!! :) He told us, "This is YOUR STORY!!!" :) And it's TRUE!!! :) I FELT IT!! (Spirit confirmed!! :)) :) I'm LIVING it! We EACH ARE!! :) I KNOW IT! :) And I LOVE IT!! :) What an AMAZING and GRAND ETERNAL 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER' STORY WE are EACH APART OF and STRIVING TO ACHIEVE!! :) I LOVE IT!!! :) It's SOOO AMAZING!!! :) The Church is SOOO TRUE!! :) And the Gospel is REAL!! :) And should be and will be, as we choose to follow Christ, a greater and eternal PART OF US and WHO WE ARE!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) I LOVE IT!! :) And I LOVE YOU!! :) 

We also went on an "emergency exchange"! :) Where Sister Armistead and I felt prompted we needed to counsel together and go on an exchange together this past Saturday just for the day! :) And it was AMAZING!!! :) It was so much fuN! And we were blessed with so many wonderful miracles and experiences!! :) She is the best! I love her SO much!! :) The Church is TRUE!! :) And the Lord definitely knows who He calls and where He calls them to and Who He calls them with!! :) It's AMAZING!! :) I LOVE IT! :) So that was a really wonderful experience for both of us to be companions for a day and be able to counsel together (in person since we aren't companions in the same area right now) how we can best help and minister to the Sisters in our area! :) So it was really great and a wonderful experience! I LOVE HER! :) She is AMAZING!! :) 

Well I hope y'all had a WONDERFUL WEEK!! :) I LOVED talking to you all family!! :) Yesterday for Mother's Day!! :) I'm SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU MOM!! :) YOU ARE AN AMAZING MOTHER AND GREAT AND POWERFUL EXAMPLE TO ME AND MANY OTHERS AROUND YOU! :) AND EVEN THOSE NOT AROUND YOU! :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR POWERFUL INFLUENCE FOR GREAT! :) I LOVE YOU!! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!! :) Have an AMAZING day and WEEK! :) And always remember and hold in your dear and precious and AMAZING hearts!!! That the CHURCH IS TRUE!! :) :) "LIVE it. LOVE it. SHARE IT!! :)" In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :) 

Love, Sister Carlini :)

QofW: "“Happily ever after” is not something found only in fairy tales. You can have it! It is available for you! But you must follow your Heavenly Father’s map... Please embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ! Learn to love your Heavenly Father with all your heart, might, and mind. Fill your souls with virtue, and love goodness. Always strive to bring out the best in yourself and others." -President Uchtdorf :) 

"Your 'once upon a time' is now... [live that you may receive your] 'happily ever after' of eternal life!" -President Uchtdorf :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment