| Sister Carlini and her rockin Ukulele!!!! |
Hey hey!! :)
Alright.. this. week. was. AMAZING!!!! :D i loved it!!! We had sOOO many wonderful and Spirit lead lessons and experiences!!! i just love it!!! :) I am sOOO grateful for our AMAZING and LOVING Heavenly Father who blesses us each with SOOO much!! :) He LOVES and BLESSES those who strive to do His will and His work!! :) Even if we feel that we just do a 'little bit'!! He blesses us SOOOOOOO much more that we could ever give!!! It's incredible!!! :D I loved what Sister Pfister said this morning (and other times) .. "I LOVE missions!!! Heavenly Father just blesses us with SOOOO much!!! ... I don't even feel like it's a SACRIFICE!!!!" :D ha she's so cute!! and she's sO right!! :) The gospel definitely fulfills the law of compensation!! :) Whatever we 'sacrifice/give' is made up to us a hundredfold.. even a THOUSANDFOLD more!!! :D :D :D It's incredible!!! :D We just always have to remember that!! :) AND remember that the Lord has no 'time'.. His blessings to us come to us now and will come to us throughout the eternities!! :D So never be discourage if "the desires of your hearts are delayed" (-Pres. Uchtdorf) because "for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ [His promised blessings] come!!!!" (-Elder Holland :) ) I love the gospel!!! I kNOW it's true!!!! :D Live it. Love it. Share it!!!!! :D :D :D The gospel brings us sUCH great happiness and lasting joy!!! :) Whenver you feel 'scared' to share the gospel in any way with someone.. just remember "You're a happiness deliverer!!" and don't be scared because you are helping them!! :) And as one of our investigators said, here in the Village, "It doesn't upset me for you to come and share with me what you know and invite me to be baptized...What WOULD upset me is if someone HAD the truth and KNEW I wasn't on the right path, and DIDN'T tell me." .... powerful right??! When our investigator said that to us Sister Pfister and I were blown away!! :) We were like.. "Soooo we have something we need to tell you..." :D ha it was sUCH an incredible experience and really impacted Sister Pfister and I!! :) The scripture is TRUE!! ... people REALLY are "kept from the truth because they know not where to find it!" (D&C) :) So don't be afraid to SHINE YOUR LIGHT!!! :D and SHARE what you KNOW to be TRUE!! :) We are here on earth and have been given the restored gospel to HELP EACH OTHER grow and MAKE IT BACK to live all together with our LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER again!! :) I know this is TRUE!! :)
So, a TON happned this week and i don't have very much time to share it so i think i will have to share "The Guys" story next week!! :) (It's an INCREDIBLE one!! :) I hope y'all like it!! :) ) So some other great things that happened this week is our AMAZING Investigator whom we LOVE!!! gave US a ride to Church yesterday!!!! :D Isn't that sOOO awesome!!! She came AND gave us a ride!! :) I've never had an investigator do that before!!! :) pretty amazing!! !:) It's sUCH a cool story how we met her!! :) I don't know if i already told it but she's one we met in our parking lot and she came up to us so we could pray for her! and then we crossed paths again! and we started teaching her! :) And SHE"S AMAZING!!!! :D So many people at church told us they thought she was already a member!! :) So awesome!! :) We love her! :)
Another cool thing was we had a great lesson with Ute again! :) We sang "A Child's Prayer" to her and she really liked it! :) she said, "Hmmm.. maybe i will pray.." :) She's so cute!! She PROMISED she would pray this week!! :) So we will let you know!! :) We also had a GREAT lesson/ FHE with Stephanie and Aubrey!! (the ones who got baptized!) they had us over for dinner! and gave a GREAT FHE lesson that we got to be a part of! We loved it!! :)
I love you all!! I'm out of time!! love you!!
Love, Sister Carlini :)
ps. QofW: "Missionaries are full-time teachers; you and I [members of the Church] are full-time finders" -Elder Bednar :)
pps. okay! i got a little more time added! yay!! :) So also! we got a new Ward Mission Leader!! :) SUPER crazy!!! we didn't even know that was going to happen! ha We were sitting in Church yesterday and they announced they were releasing the "Ward Mission Leader" (the one in the picture) and Sister Pfister and I looked at eachother all confused and curious! ha and they announced our new one! :) So crazy!! We were sad but Heavenly Father made it easier by blessing us with another GREAT person to be our WML!! :) We are way excited to work with him and his wife (she got called to be a Ward Missionary! :) )
Also the name of our investigator (that gave us a ride to church -i don't think i put her name ha is Janet!! :) )
Other exciting news.. I got my own UKULELE!! :) (As you can see in the pics! ha) i love him!! :) I named him "Helaman" :D it's been so fun learning and playing the ukulele and singing hymns with it! :) Good stuff! :) Missions are the best! And so are mission companions!! :) Sister Pfister is so great!! :) I love her!
Okay, so stay tuned for "the guys" (kendyl, kyle, alex, and dylan) story next week... :) haha we LOVE them!!! keep PRAYING for them!!! And THANK YOU FOR ALLLL Your prayers!!!!!! :D :D :D y'all are AMAZING!!!! have a great day and week!!! :) Thanks for ALL YOu do!!!! Your Heavenly Father LOVES you!!!! You are His precious sons and daughters and He has GREAT things in store for you as you CHOOSE to Follow Him!!! :D :D :D I KNOW and can TESTIFY that the times i am the HAPPIEST are the times in my life when I am following my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ! (the fullest!) THey want EACH of US (including YOU!!) to be HAPPY and SUCCESFUL and PEACEFUL and GUIDED by the SPIRIT in you life and have provided a way (the ONLY WAY) for us to do so!! :) 2 Nephi 31 :) i love you all!!! Stay close to your Heavenly Father and follow the Prophet!! :) They know the way!! :) I testify these things are true! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)
PICTURES! *and their descriptions*
1. We got cool "Oklahoma" shirts!! :) love 'em!! :) and the scripture on them is one of my favorites about CHARITY!! :) love it!! :)
2. Our Ukuleles!!! that we love!! :) "Brightly (yellow one- Sis. Pfister's) and Helaman (brown one- mine)" :D so fuN! we've been learnin TONS of 'simplified hymns' with them! i love it! :)
3. 2 of "the guys!!" :D Kyle and Dylan (when we were moving them.. :( )
4. I love Helaman!! :)
5. District Lunch.. silly poses :) ha
oh! and the last pic
6. Sister Pfister and I with our Ward Mission Leader and his wife!! :) We love them!! :) They're amazing!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment