Hello Everyone! :)
Well this past week has been a great one! and crazy one! ha It was sUper busy because of transfers! First, we had a really fun P-day with our district where we bleach tye-dyed shirts and took pictures! Tuesday, was CRAZY BUSY! We were running around everywhere to say good-bye's and teaching little mini lessons along the way if we could :) It was so fun to see and visit so many people that have meant so much to me serving in Stillwater! :) We took TONS of pics of course (hope you enjoy them)! and had a "Last Supper" with the Monson's! I love that family, they are so great! I was sad to leave Stillwater but excited for my new adventure in "The Village!" the people in Stillwater are SOOO amazing and I am SOOO grateful for all the amazing experiences, opportunities, miracles, and blessings Heavenly Father blessed me to be a part of! It was and INCREDIBLE 3 transfers!! I'll never forget them! :)
Transfer day was crazy and great too! :) Sister Buckley and I just laughed when we saw eachother and couldn't believe (and still can't believe) that we are actually companions!! :) hahah We love it! :) She's from Kaysville and almost went to beauty school when i did and is going to work at Seagull Book after her mission!! (we don't know how we weren't friends before our missions??! hah) So it's been a blast serving with her in The Village so far! :) This is her last transfer so i'm 'killing' her off! Which is sad because we only get to be comps. for one transfer! but still a HUGE blessing we get to for at least one! :) THe area and people that i've met are great so far! :) We are trying to organzie everything and everyone to help activate the ward and continue to teach and find Investigators! busy busy! :) Also for those who are wondering where on Earth is "The Village"?? ... hah (which surprisingly a LOT of people, even in OK, don't know) it is by OKC and part of our area is in Edmond! :) So yeah it's by those two places! :) I LOVE our new apartment (minus the cockroaches we see once in a while.. yuck!) We have a washer and dryer and a gym!! It's all really a huge blessing!! I am VERY grateful!! :) So it's been fun! This past P-day was a blast! Sister Ewell is in my DISTRICT here! (she's still serving in OKC!) So her and her comp. Sis. Ellingson came over and we had a fun P-day together!! loved it! :) They all have such amazing and strong testimonies and are all great missionaries!! :)
Well the work presses forward and it's INCREDIBLE!!! i LOVE the Lord's hand and timing in all things!! He is SOOO mindful of EACH one of us!! It is AMAZING!! :) I hope we all take the time to notice Him in our lives and how he blesses us with SOOOO many tender mercies DAILY!! :) We just have to take time to notice and recognize them! :) The gospel is true and it is an AMAZING and GLORIOUS Work to be a part of and have in our lives!!! :) Keep living and loving it!!!! and SHARING It!!!! :) I love it and i love you all!! :) I hope you have an exceedingly great day and week!! :) ctr!! :) And i will talk to you next week!! :) Love you!! :)
Love, Sister Carlini
ps. QofW: "OBEY like Nephi, PRAY like Enos, TEACH like Abinadi, BELIEVE like Alma, TESTIFY like Heleman, LEAD like Mormon, LOVE like Jesus Christ!! " :) <<< LOVE this quote!! Sis. Buckley showed it to me! :) Uh-MAZING!! :) Have a great day!! The Church is true!! and I love you!! :)
Saying goodbye to families in Stillwater!! Love them all!
OSU!! Getting on that horse in my skirt was not easy!! ha :)
*Visit from my MTC Companion! Sister Ewell!!
P-day! Bleach tye-dying shirts!!!
*New Companion: Sister Buckley! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment