Monday, May 7, 2012

"All is well.. All is well!" :)

Hey y'all! :)
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! This week was terrific! :) Lots of great/fun/amazing AND crazy/funny/random things happened! :) ha So great! :) So first, the random/funny things..
1. One of our Investigators (Xiaodan from China :) has NEVER made a sandwich before!! So.. i taught her!! :) ha I knew i worked at Cutler's for a reason..! :) hah it was awesome, she was so excited!!
2. I saw A ROADRUNNER!!!! :) We were driving to Church yesterday and a little bird-thing RaN across the road right in front of our car! We just watched it and looked at eachother and i said, "Was that a RoAdRunnEr??!" and she said, "i think so! ..Beep! bEeP!" hahah it was so funnY!! crazy right?! i definitely had never seen a roadrunner before! it was cool!! :) ha
3. JEHOVAH WITNESSES knocked on OUR door!! It was crazy!! It was like Jehovah Witnesses versus LDS Missionaries!! :) hah it was such an interesting experience! Especially being on the other side of TRACTING!! :) ha They were nice though. Definitely don't agree with some of the things they teach but they were nice :)
4. We were teaching a lesson outside the other day and a WASP flew right in my FACE!! i flipped out and then it fell down into my hair and then i stood up and went crazy and it flew out and away! haha i hope that painted a nice visual for y'all! :) hah Tender Mercy though that it DID NOT sting me!! I'm so grateful!! :) ha
Okay now onto the Spiritual and highlights of the week! :) ..
We got to go the the TEMPLE again!!! YAY!! :) oh my goodness i loved it!! We got to go with the Chareesha (lady we've been meeting with who has been working towards the temple! :) ) and Christian (the boy we baptized) for the "Ward Youth Trip" It. Was. Awesome!!! :) Sister Draper and I got to be like little temple workers and help the youth with the Baptisms (like hand them towels and stuff) it was sO fun and such a sweet and spiritual experience! i loved it!! It was also REALLY cool to have the person Sis. Draper and I got to first baptize together (Christian) be IN the TEMPLE and see him do his First Baptism for the dead! :) Uh-mAzing!! :) I am SOOO grateful we got to go!! :) What a blessing!! i just LOVE the temple!! All the work that goes on inside the temple is sOOO true and of God! :) It is IN his holy house that i feel sOO close to him and feel that peace and love and guidance! It's the best!! :) I'm SOOO grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us with temples all around the world and the amazing temple ordinances that we can recieve ourselves and give those who have passed away the opportunity to receive!! :) What an AMAZING and PERFECT plan Heavenly Father has created for us! :) I love it!! :)
Another exciting thing is a new 'less-active' that wasn't on the ward list was found!! :) By the elders who were tracting the apartments where she lives!! She is SUPER nice and we were able to receive 2 more new investigators (her family members) because of it!! (Answer to our prayers!) it was awesome!! :) We are meeting with all 3 of them this week and the 2 that aren't members want to learn more! :) so awesome!
Saturday we got to go on SPLITS with members again! Which we love and is way fuN! :) Sis. Draper went with Sis. Omanson and I went with Sis. MonsoN! It was so great! Sis. Draper and Sis. Omanson found a new investigator tracting! and Sis. Monson and I had a great lesson with Xiaodan about the Restoration etc.! :) It was so fun and Sis. Monson and Sis. Omanson really liked it and it helped strengthen their testimonies! so sweet! :) We love them!! :)
Some other uplifting and postive things that happened that strengthened Sister Draper and I was we watched an AMAZING Devotional by Elder Holland that he gave once in the MTC!! :D it was INCREDIBLE!! oh my goodness i Loved it and we were both Blown away by it!! :D The main part at the end talked about Christ and when he asked Peter 3 times if he loved Him and each tim Peter said, "yes! You know i do!" .. Elder Holland related it to us and (essentially) said, "Do you love Him?" "Do YOU love CHRIST?" then.. "FEED HIS SHEEP!!" :) it was SOOO awesome and packed full of amazingness as Elder Holland's talks alway are!! ha We loved it!! And it helped motivate us even more to share the gospel with ALL those around us!! :) It also reminded me of the amazing conf. talk by Elder Andersen this past conference called, "What thinks Christ of Me?" i LOVE that talk!! :)
AAaand we had an incredible meeting/lesson with the Bishop! We learned more about the Atonement and Resurrection and it. was. incredible!! :) I lOVE when you can feel the Spirit enlighten your mind when you are being taught truth!! :) That is how i felt and it was/is the best! :) I lOVE the Gospel! I kNOW it's true!! And so do you! :) What a blessing to have in our lives!! :)
I hope you ALL have an INCREDIBLE week!! And ctr!! I LOVE and MISS you all SOOO much!!! Thank you for aLL your prayers!! and for all your prayers for ALL the missionaries throughout the world!!! Prayers are very powerful and I knOW Heavenly Father hears and answers each and every one of them as we pray in faith! :) You are incredible and have a Heavenly Father who loves you VERY much!! Never forget how important you are to Him and those around you! Stay strong and continue to do what is right and follow the Spirit!! "You'll nEvEr regret following the Spirit!!" :) Have a great day and week!! :) I love yoU!! Heavenly Father loves you and our Savior loves you!! :) What will you do or change because YOU love Him..??! :) I promise you that whatever your answer may be that as you act upon it and do that which shows your love for Christ you will be blessed immensely!! :) Mosiah 2:41 ! :)
Love, Sister Carlini
ps. QofW: "We don't have to feel alone in Christ's service because we never are! The Savior has promised angels on our left and our right to bear us up. And he always keeps His word!" -Pres. Eyring :) ("Mountains to Climb" conf. april 2012)








*PiCtUrE dEsCriPtIoNs!!*
1. "Cut-throat Tennis" Pday pics!! :) (where there are no 'outs' except if it goes over the fence, then you get minus a point. But you just run around like crazy and hit it over the net no matter how many times it bounces as long as it doesn't start rolling = Cut-throat tennis/'better work out' :) hah) -Some awesome Elders made it up! :)
2. TEMPLE TRIP!!! :D Sis. Draper and I with Chareesha!! So exciting! Kind of a crazy pic but still! :)
3. Temple Trip pic with the YOUTH!!! :D oh how i love the youth!! That temple trip was the bEST!!! :D
4. yep, we tracted that GIGANTIC HOUSE!!! hah and others like it! :) good stuff :) ha biggest houses i've tracted yet! ha
5. Sister Draper got some balloons and put those 2 on my bed! ha so cute! i loved it! :)
6. We had a CiNcO dE mAyO fiesta!! :D ha *happy cinco de mayo!*

No comments:

Post a Comment