Monday, November 5, 2012

"I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go..." :)‏


Hello Everyone!! :)
Well as you can tell by the title... This week is TRANSFERS!!! :) And guess what??! :) I'm being TRANSFERRED to OU (Oklahoma University) campus!!! :) sO crazy!! :) (I bet Ashlee will flip out! :) She loves OU!! :) hah) I'm super sad to leave the Village because i have seriously LOVED it here SOOOO much!!!! :) It has been a BLAST and there are SOOO many incredible people in this area and ward, what a blessing!! :) It has truly been a "White Already to Harvest" area!! :) I love it!! :) But I am way excited to serve at OU! :) And i'll be in a trio!! :) with Sister Smith and Sister Fraire (pronounced like "Friday") so that will be fun!! :) I seriously couldn't believe it when we got transfer calls last night!! :) I had had the thought that I could get transferred to OU last week but I had 2 other thoughts too so I wasn't sure which was right?! :) hah The first one! :) The first prompting you receive is usually the right one! :) So that is the super exciting and crazy news of the week!! :) Sister Main will be taking over the Village area with a Spanish sister who is being transferred into our English area! :) It's all so exciting! Everyone was switched around a TON this transfer!! :) Almost no Sisters stayed with their trainers for the 2nd transfer!! (Which is really rare!) But when the Lord inspires, you do it!! :) So exciting!! :) So I will be going to OU (in Norman) on Wednesday and will be serving in a student (singles) ward!! This is going to be so crazy!! hah It will be like I'm at college but not! Definitely a HUGE change going from a family ward to a student one and from a duo to a trio!! :) It will be fun though! :) I feel very peaceful about it so that's good!! :) I'm VERY grateful for that!! :)
Other amazing news we received this week is that we will be receiving 86 new missionaries starting in about Dec. or January!!!! :) because of the new missionary age announcement!!!!! :) We are BEYOND excited!!! :) This also means we need 43 new areas and apartments!!!! :) hahah Please pray for the mission office to be inspired to know where we are going to put all these incredible new missionaries!! :) ha thank you!!! :) We are way excited to be training the new force and younger "Army of the Lord!!" :) What an incredible opportunity and such an INSPIRED announcement!! :) The work of the Lord is TRULY a work of MIRACLES!!!!! :) And his work is moving forward at a more rapid and rapid pace!!! :) These are TRULY the last days!!! :) We all need to be preparing (spiritually and in ALL aspects) and helping OTHERS prepare for the Second Coming of the Savior!! :) What a magnificent time to be alive!!!! And to be involved in the great and true and exalting work of the Lord!!!! :) Each one of us as members of this, the true church, have!! :) It's sO exciting!!! :) There was a such an incredible 'missionary theme' to the general conference messages spoken this past conference and you can really feel the 'missionary spirit' in the air!!! :) And seeing it roll forward!! :) I love it!!! :) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is TRUE!!!! :) Never doubt it, you know it, go and share it!! :)
I love you all!!! :) Have a blessed week and may the Lord bless you with His love and guidance and direction in  your lives to know how to prepare personally and how to help others prepare as well!! :) And if you remember from my farewell talk to "RSVP!!!" :) and help others to do the same!! :)
Love, Sister Carlini :)

QofW: "God won't send thunder if a still small voice is enough." -Elder Maxwell :)   <<SO true!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment