Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ashlee here, the official blog representative for Sister Carlini! I'll post her letters here once a week, so be watching! :) I guarantee good feelings and happiness radiating from her letters!!


Oh and you should definitely write her! Who doesn't love mail!?? Especially on the mish!! :)


And just for your info, we're sitting here getting everything ready tonight, and packing away! She's so ready and so excited! Her whole life has prepared her for this! She'll be the greatest missionary!!!! :D


Here is her MTC address....(it's missing the P.O. Box number. She'll get that tomorrow and I'll post it asap!) If you're that anxious to write her (as you should be) just send it and I'm sure they'll find her!


Sister Cristel Rachele Carlini
Oklahoma Oklahoma City Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604


Lots of love,
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment