Monday, December 3, 2012

"I Love to See the Temple.. Especially during Christmas time!!" :)

Hello!! :)

Happy December!! :) I canNOT believe it is Decemeber already!!! Time
is flying by SOO quickly!! I am LOVING being on my mission during
Christmastime!! It's so happy and fun! :) And we get to be focused
100% on the reason for the season- Christ!! :) I love it! :) People
here are wonderful too because they all have such a strong belief and
love for their Savior! It is so wonderful! :)

Well, I don't have a lot of time to email this week because right when
I was about to start I talked to a guy next to me and gave him a
mormon.org card and we started talking and we actually got off of our
computers right then and wend and taught him a lesson about the
Restoration!! :) AMAZING!!! :) It is SO incredible to me to see how
much and how many people the Lord places in your path EACH DAY!! :)
And at the most "random" times when you least expect it!! :) But we
should always expect it! (whether you are a full-time or a member
missionary! :) ) Because the Lord is definitley HASTENING His work!!
:) And it is AMAZING to see!! We are truly in the last days and it's
time to gather Israel!! :) What a glorious thing to be a part of!! I
LOVE IT!! :) And finding and teaching the prepared is one of my
FAVORITE things to do!! :) It's AMAZING!!! :) It's so amazing to see
HOW MUCH the Lord's hand is in ALL of His children's lives!! Whether
they believe in Him our not; whether they have a testimony of Christ
or not, and whether they realize they are searching for this in their
lives or not. The Lord knows us. He knows and has blessed us with the
Plan of Salvation which is for EVERY SINGLE ONE of His children!! :)
It is a marvelous and glorious work and a wonder and I LOVE IT!!! :)

So we just went and taught the guy I was sitting next to (his names is
Tee-Ikus <<that's how it's pronounced at least! ha) and it went really
well!! :) We are meeting with him again on Wednesday to tell him about
God's plan for him and his life!! :) He's excited! :) I lOVE the
gospel!! IT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And SOOOOOOO TRUE!!!
:) It makes me SOOO happy and joyful!! :) I LOVE IT!!! :) The MORE you
FILL your LIFE with it, the HAPPIER you ARE!!!!!! :D :D :D That IS the
TRUTH!! :) It's Incredible!! :)

Biggest highlight of this past week was definitley TEMPLE
CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I LOVED IT!!!! :) It was SOOOO AMAZING!!!
:) SO many wonderful things happened during that conference!! :) We
had the wonderful Temple President and his wife (President and Sister
Hansen) speak to us and President and Sister Taylor! We were able to
go and do a session at the temple!! (YAY!!! It's been since June 14th
that we've gone!! I MISSED the temple!!! :) ) And we had a really fun
Christmas dinner with all the missionaries and a "end of year
slideshow" of missionary pics and pictures of Christ! And testimonies
and we all sang Christmas hymns!!! :) And it was just the greatest day
ever!! :) I loved it!! :) I felt the Spirit so strongly!!! :) AND we
are ALL uniting as a mission in starting from the beginning of the
Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel and reading/studying it all the
way through by the end of March!! :) EXCITING!! :) Sis. Ewell and I
have already been blessed with GREAT insights that we never discovered
before from the Book of Mormon AND PMG!! :) it's amazing!! :) I love
the gospel!! It is SOOO true!! :)

Well, I love you all SOOO much!! :) I hope you have a fantastic week,
filled with the Spirit!! :) I hope y'all can feel and continue to feel
the happiness and joy of this Christmas season!! :) I love what
President Monson always says, "The Spirit of Christmas is the Spirit
of CHRIST!!" :) SOOOO true!!! :) that's why we are always so happy and
filled with that warmth and goodness during this time of year!!
Because we are ALL EXTRA focused on the Savior and His love and light
and life!! :) What a blessing!! :) I lOVE my Savior Jesus Christ SO
much!! :) I KNOW He is my Savior and Redeemer!! I KNOW that is is ONLY
through Him that we can be saved and that we can truly be changed for
the better and grow and PROGRESS to become LIKE Him!! :) May we all
trust in His redeeming love and follow His Spirit in all that we do,
especially during this Christmas season and always!! :) In the name of
Jesus Christ, amen. :)

Love, Sister Carlini :)


























Pictures!!
*Back at OU!! :)
*Minute-to-Win it P-day!! :) (pencil game! ha)
*Our awesome Norman District (outside!) :) right before i left! :(
*Sis. Ewell and I went and saw Christmas lights while we at dinner! :) so fuN!
*THANKSGIVING!! :) I love Sis. Ewell!! :)
*my study desk in Norman... my study desk in Lawton.. :) ha
*The Lawton Elders! :) They sang a "Doctrine of Christ" song to us on
the uke! :)
*Lawton Church building :)
*Thai Food with Sister Santiago!! :) yum! :)
*Celebrating our 11 month mark at Atlanta Bread ( i love that place!! :) )
*Decorating our Christmas tree (so pretty! we love our tree! :) )
*TEMPLE CONFERENCE!! :) I love all these people!!!! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment